0 reviews from our community
33 Canada Street
Lake George, NY 12845
Lake George, NY 12845
When: Saturday, May 21, 2022 until Sunday, May 22, 2022 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: Adirondack Brewery 33 Canada St Lake George, NY 12845
Cost: $5.00 Donation
Our 2nd annual Tails and Ales event is here! Bring your well behaved dog on a leash, abide by all covid regulations, bring the family for a weekend of fun!...
- Lake George WinterfestToday until Friday, Mar 11, 2022The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience, that includes horse-drawn carriage rides and an activity of your...
- Cheese Lover's Week at Adirondack WineryToday until Sunday, Jan 23, 2022Calling all cheese lovers! Celebrate National Cheese Lover's Day with a weeklong celebration at Adirondack Winery where you can enjoy all things cheese and wine.
- Forest Ice Bar at the Holiday Inn ResortFriday, Jan 21, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The Forest Ice Bar is back! Look forward to creative drinks, food specials, and more.
- Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The SagamoreFriday, Jan 21, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The ninth annual Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The Sagamore Resort is one of the coolest events in the Northeast. See the transformation of 18,000 pounds of crystal-clear ice...
- Live at the LGBC: Scott Smith & Radio JunkiesFriday, Jan 21, 2022Scott Smith goes on at 5pm, Radio Junkies at 8pm.
- Funky Ice FestFriday, Jan 21, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The Grooviest Ice Bar in the Adirondacks! Ice Bars, Handcrafted cocktails made from Local Spirits, ADK Brewery Beer, Ice Sculptures, Food Specials, Vintage Vinyl, Dancing, and more!
- Adirondack Thunder vs. Reading RoyalsFriday, Jan 21, 2022See the Adirondack Thunder take on the Reading Royals at Cool Insuring Arena! The puck drops at 7:00PM.
- Live at the LGBC: Chuck Kelsey & Erin Harkes BandSaturday, Jan 22, 2022Chuck Kelsey goes on at 4pm, Erin Harkes Band at 8pm.
- Gurney Lane Fat Tire Bike DaySunday, Jan 23, 2022The Fourth Annual Gurney Lane Fat Bike race and fun day will take place on Sunday January 23rd at Gurney Lane Recreation Area in Queensbury, NY. There will be a...
- Gurney Lane 5K Snowshoe RaceSunday, Jan 23, 2022The Third Annual Gurney Lane 5K Snowshoe Race will be held on Sunday January 24th at Gurney Lane Recreation Area in Queensbury, NY. This is a Town of Queensbury event...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Stay Warm & Find Fun Happenings Around the Lake George Region
January 13th, 2022
The below-freezing temperatures we’ve had lately in Lake George are great for the Ice Castles construction! We’re continuing to keep an eye out for ticket sale announcements – in the meantime, here’s what’s going on... Continue Reading »
Read Up on Lake George Happenings, Including Another Property Sale & a Warren County Grant
January 6th, 2022
Upcoming events include live music at the Lake George Beach Club, sporting events in Glens Falls, and more. Plus, find out what’s happening around Lake George with new grant money coming in and a Diamond... Continue Reading »
Fort William Henry Hotel Sets Major Renovation, Rebranding Project in Motion
January 4th, 2022
“As we like to say, ‘It’s always Fort William Henry, it’s always better,’” President of Fort William Henry Hotel Sam Luciano said in a statement regarding some major changes happening now through 2024. Read on... Continue Reading »
New Year’s Eve Celebrations, Frostbite Cruise & Hotel News Around Lake George
December 30th, 2021
Check out New Year’s Eve dinners, choose between a Frostbite Cruise or First Day Hike on New Year’s Day, and read up on Lake George news to know, including major renovations at a Village hotel.... Continue Reading »
Prepare for the Holidays, See an Ice Castles Construction Update & Read Up on More Lake George NewsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
December 23rd, 2021
Plan for a day-after-Christmas brunch, see how the Ice Castles are coming along, and check out what’s new in the Lake George area, like a Bolton Landing home for sale for over $8 million. See... Continue Reading »