Visit Shepard Park All Summer Long for Free Music & Fireworks!
Shepard Park on Canada Street in Lake George Village is a hotspot for free concerts, family-friendly events, and fireworks.
Fireworks are weather dependent and run by the Village of Lake George, who can be reached at 518.668.5771.
After fireworks on July 4, the Thursday night fireworks will start July 7 at approximately 9:30pm. The Village has announced that the fireworks will continue on Thursdays for 10 weeks, which means they should wrap up with the last date on September 8.
The Lake George Community Band will play on Thursdays from July 7 through 28, as well as June 30 (there are just no fireworks on June 30).
Fridays at the Lake will take place at Shepard Park from June 10 through September. Here's the lineup:
- June 10: EB Jeb & Blue Moon
- June 17: Alex Torrez Latin Kings & Stony Creek Band
- June 24: Ten Most Wanted & Jacquelin Mignot and The Family Band
- July 1: Soul Session & Yellow Dog
- July 8: The Refrigerators & Jett Screamer
- July 15: New York Players With Tumblin Dice
- July 22: Grand Central Station & The Ultimates
- July 29: The Accents & Dirt Cheap
- August 5: Skeeter Creek & Bluz House Rockers
- August 12: TS Ensemble & The Ultimates
- August 26: Vivid From Connecticut & Jonathan Newell Band
- September 2: Kick & The Schmooze
Editor's note 08/08/22 10am: Please note, today's Musical Monday on August 8 has been cancelled.
For more information on Lake George summer events, contact the Village of Lake George at (518) 668-5771.
2022 Tribute Tuesdays
Tribute Tuesdays will take place July through August at 7pm.
- July 26: Across the Pond
- August 2: The Tumblin Dice
- August 9: Across the Pond
- August 16: Better Off Led
- August 23: Across the Pond
- August 30: The Proudest Monkey
2022 Lake George Art Project's Concert Series Wednesdays
The Lake George Art Project brings back the Wednesday night concert series, happening at 7pm through July and August.
Here's the lineup:
- July 6: Annie & The Hedonists
- July 13: Albert Cummings
- July 20: Cold Chocolate
- July 27: The Twangtown Paramours
- August 3: The Outcrops
- August 10: Time for Three
- August 17: Zikina
- August 24: The Red Haired Strangers
- August 31: The McKrells
Community Band Festival
The Lake George Community Band Festival in Shepard Park typically features performances by concert bands from the northeastern United States and Canada. Admission to the performances is free, and attendees get to hear a variety of musical styles.
Lake George Music Festival
August 10 - 18
Experience thrilling performances by world class musicians at Lake George's premier music and arts festival! Lake George Music Festival features nine days of open rehearsals, live concerts, interactive workshops, and outreach events.
Lake George Jazz Weekend
September 16 - 18
Enjoy two days of entertainment by the lake during Lake George's Jazz Weekend in Shepard Park! The weekend features a talented lineup of jazz musicians and groups. All concerts are free, but attendees should plan to bring their own chairs and blankets.