The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
14th Annual Lake George Community Band Festival
Enjoy the largest community concert band festival in the northeastern United States in Lake George's own Shepard Park! The festival features concert bands from throughout the Northeast and Canada!
Music selections include jazz, motion picture themes, TV and Broadway show tunes, patriotic marches and much, much more. (Featured in the photo is an "aspiring director" with Honeoye Falls Community Concert Band from a previous year)
Friday, July 20
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm - Ballston Spa Jazz - Ballston Spa, NY
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm - Center Stage Jazz Ensemble - Plainville, CT
- 7:30pm - 9:30pm - Cabaret at The Georgian Terrace Room
Saturday, July 21
- 11:45am - Opening Comments and National Anthems by Potsdam Community Band
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm - Potsdam Community Band - Potsdam, NY
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm - Simsbury Community Band - Simsbury, CT
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm - The Eagles Community Band - Pittsfield, MA
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm - Phoenix Community Band - Pheonix, NY
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm - Concert Band of Kanata - Kanata, Ontario, Canada
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm - Break
- 5:30pm - 6:20pm - Ballston Spa Community Band - Ballston Spa, NY
- 6:30pm - 7:20pm - Honeoye Falls Community Concert Band - Honeoye Falls, NY
- 7:30pm - 8:20pm - Lake George Community Band - Lake George, NY
- 8:30pm - Grand Finale
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm - Ice Cream & Pizza Party at Lake George Fire House
Photo Credit: Dale Perry, LGCB