If you're looking for a family-friendly campground in the Lake George area, make Schroon River Escape Lodges & RV Resort your next vacation destination! Located in Diamond Point, NY, Schroon River Escape offers campsites, cabins, and glamping.
Schroon River Escape Lodges & RV Resort is a family owned and operated campground that is dedicated to providing your family with the best possible outdoor experience.
Their beautiful camping resort property features plenty of great camping and lodging options as well as modern amenities and facilities. Whether you'd love to try luxury glamping or stay in your own RV, there is a place for you at Schroon River Escape.
Camping & Lodging Options
1. RV/Tent Campsites - The spacious RV/Tent Campsites at Schroon River Escape are situated in a wooded setting near the Schroon River. Here are just some of the campsite amenities you can expect:
- Direct riverfront RV sites, large “Big Rig” pull-thrus, and back-in sites
- Room for multiple slide-outs
- Full hook-ups (w/s/e) & partial hook-ups (w/e)
- 30/50 amp electric service
- Picnic tables and fire rings
2. Camping Cabins - There are three types of Camping Cabins at Schroon River Escape, and each one is perfect for a small group or family:
- Deluxe Cabin (Sleeps 6, includes screened in porch)
- Deluxe Cabin (Sleeps 6, no porch)
- Efficiency Cabin (Sleeps 4)
3. Luxury Glamping - Want to camp in luxury? Go glamping at Schroon River Escape and stay in one of their luxury safari tents! Each tent offers 300 square feet of space with a luxury queen size bed, a futon, mini fridge, end tables with lamps, and a bistro table. Everything from bedding to towels and a private BBQ grill are provided.
At Schroon River Escape Lodges & RV Resort, there is so much to do and see that it's nearly impossible to list them all:
- Adirondack style lodge and camp store
- Sparkling swimming pool and a playground + game room for the kids
- Tubing, canoeing, and fishing on the Schroon River
- Local nature and hiking trails
- Free hot showers, restrooms, and a modern laundry facility
- Scheduled barbecues and musical performances
- And more!
Best of all, Lake George is located less than 15 minutes away from the campground, which makes Schroon River Escape Lodges & RV Resort the ideal location for your next visit to the area.