Situated on Boon Bay, Lake House on Lake George is a 5-bedroom pet friendly home, available year round. Guests will enjoy an unusually comfortable and interesting house, glorious views and experience at the waterfront, and total privacy.
Stay Directly on the Lake
As its name suggests, Lake House is situated on the western shore of Lake George about six miles north of Lake George Village and four miles south of Bolton Landing.
The spacious waterfront house has large rooms, walls paneled with knotty pine, and oak floors (except for one room with a pine floor), giving it a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests, including babies and children. Pets are welcome for a small fee.
Lake House is a year-round property, so whether you're interested in a summer vacation, a winter getaway, or any other fun-filled trip to the Lake George Region, this is the perfect place to stay.
Enjoy Comfortable Accommodations
There are multiple levels of living area at this house, and it is centrally heated and air conditioned. Here are some of the many amenities you will find inside the home:
- Five bedrooms
- Four full baths
- Living area with a gas-fired woodstove, Samsung SmartTV, CD, and DVD players, radio, and sofa and chairs
- Dining area with a table that can seat ten easily
- Pool table
- Large screened porch with a sofa and round glass table with chairs
- Uncovered deck with an octagonal picnic table for eight
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Basement with a washer and dryer
- High-speed Internet and WiFi
Wide Range of Property Amenities
The grounds around the rental house feature wooded areas offering beauty and privacy, a wetland area, and an outcropping of bedrock. Guests reach the shoreline by walking down a series of gently sloping steps across the bedrock to the lake.
Down by the shoreline is a private boat house that guests will have full access to. You can relax on the lounge furniture above the boat house, or you can head below and take off from the dock. The docking area has enough space for a boat up to 23 feet in length. Life jackets and a rowboat (with the owner's permission) are free to use.
In addition, some of the other property amenities include:
- Full-size playhouse for kids featuring an assortment of toys, a doll crib, and a blackboard
- A swing set, a sandbox, and a child-size picnic table
- Extra large two-bay garage
- Weber gas grill for outdoor cooking
- Campfire by the lake