The summer season kick off weekend is here!!! The most recent water temperature I have for the Lake is 5 days old and the temperature was 51 degrees. The air temperature that day was 71 – quite a difference! Come on Sun – please warm up the temperatures of this beautiful lake!
The weather report for this weekend – temperatures will be in the 60’s during the day and in the 40’s overnight. There is a 30% chance of rain on Saturday, but, I’ll go with a 70% chance of no rain!
We hope to see you this weekend – stop by and say hi!