Each year, The Lake George Dinner Theatre offers guests a memorable dining and theater experience in one of the most intimate professional dinner theatres in the United States.
The Lake George Dinner Theatre is located just 1/2 mile off Exit 21 of the Northway (I-87) in the Holiday Inn Resort, 2223 Canada St., Lake George.
Our comfortable accommodations include:
- Tableside service by our friendly wait staff. No buffet lines.
- Groups and tour buses welcome (over 75 groups each season)
- The smallest, most intimate professional dinner theatre in America.
- A choice of four delicious entrees (medallions of beef, oven-baked chicken breast (gluten free), broiled atlantic salmon (gluten free), vegetarian pasta) served with salad, rolls, vegetables, and dessert with coffee or hot tea. Bar beverages extra.
- Price includes tax and gratuity
- Air conditioning
- Sound reinforcement throughout the theatre
- Wheelchair access
- Plenty of free parking
- A magnificent view of the Adirondacks and the Queen of American Lakes
- A terrific date night or family event (kids 15 and up)
For more information, visit their website or call the Box Office at 518-668-5762 x411.