- The Lake George Dinner Theatre Presents: First NightToday until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022Lake George Dinner Theatre is returning to the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George this summer with the charming and hilarious romantic comedy First Night by Jack Neary, continuing its 55...
- Zonta Club of Glens Falls - 21st Annual All Women's Golf TournamentTodayZonta's 21st All Women Golf Tournament is a 4 person scramble supporting Zonta's mission to make the world a better place for women and girls. The shotgun start is at...
- Fall For the Arts Golf TournamentTodayJoin Lake George Arts Project for a great day on an award-winning course. There's a shotgun start at 12pm for this four-person scramble. Registration starts at 11am.
- Thirsty Thursday Trivia at Adirondack WineryTodayThursdays are for trivia at Adirondack Winery!
- Haunted History Tours at Fort William HenryFriday, Sep 30, 2022 until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022The area surrounding Fort William Henry has been the scene for countless battles, terrible disease and harsh climate. With hundreds of years of history, there are bound to be some...
- Warrensburg Garage Sale - The World's Largest Garage Sale!Friday, Sep 30, 2022 until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022With over 500 vendors stretching the length of Main Street and throughout many of Warrensburg's residential neighborhoods, the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce presents the annual World's Largest Garage Sale.Shoppers can...
- Japanese Dagger With Sawa (Sheath & Handle)Friday, Sep 30, 2022 until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022The goal of this class is to produce a blade ready for quenching with minimal use of a grinder. The focus will be on the tanto, the dagger carried by...
- Live Music w/ Greg Auffredou at Adirondack WineryFriday, Sep 30, 2022Join the Adirondack Winery Friday 9/30 from 4-7 pm for live music on their patio! Friday's amazing performer is Greg Auffredou!
- Holiday Inn's Harvest BarFriday, Sep 30, 2022 until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022The Harvest Bar returns to the Holiday Inn Resort with great drink and food specials!
- Mardi Gras Dinner CruiseFriday, Sep 30, 2022Join us for a fun, festive Mardi Gras Dinner Cruise aboard the Lac du Saint Sacrement. Masks provided to get in the mood!
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Looking for Fun Autumn Events in Lake George? Check Out Adirondack Pub & Brewery!
September 22nd, 2022
When summer ends and the crowds of Lake George tourists return home, Adirondack Pub & Brewery gears up for fall festivities. The local brewpub is always hosting fun events, and during autumn, you can look... Continue Reading »
Balloon Fest! Sasquatch! And More Festive Fun Happening This Weekend in the Lake George Region
September 22nd, 2022
The Adirondack Balloon Festival returns in full force starting today, September 22, with festivities running through the weekend. Get the schedule and check out what else is happening in and near Lake George below! Adirondack... Continue Reading »
Fall Restaurant Week & 9 More Amazing Events to Check Out Around Lake George This Weekend
September 15th, 2022
Check out 10 awesome events going on this weekend, from Apple Fest to Jazz Fest to Restaurant Week and more. Which event are you most looking forward to this weekend in Lake George? 9th Annual... Continue Reading »
A Major Car Show, A Cheese Tour, Fall Restaurant Week & More Lake George Events to Enjoy
September 9th, 2022
Check out our top six picks for weekend events in the Lake George area below, that include great music, classic cars, and fun for foodies. The Refrigerators September 9 Live music at the Lake George... Continue Reading »
Live Music, Haunted Tours & More Labor Day Weekend Fun in the Lake George RegionVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
September 1st, 2022
Got plans yet for the long weekend in Lake George? In addition to the last Fridays at the Lake and a major music festival happening, the local haunted tours have begun, the Lake George Triathlon... Continue Reading »