Queensbury Country Club is conveniently located a short 10 minute drive from Lake George. Surrounded by the Adirondack mountains, enjoy the views while you play 18 holes on a meticulously maintained course.
It's easy to get to our golf course - just 10 minutes from Lake George! Get off exit 20 on I-87. Take route 149 East for 5 miles and you'll see us, the Queensbury Country Club!
While we are all working together to flatten the curve, please note the following: Tee times are from 9 AM to 3 PM. Call ahead to arrange a time. You will check in at the back of the building, through the Pro Shop window. The driving range is temporarily closed. And, there are no carts. You must be walk the course.
907 State Route 149, Lake George, NY 12845
- Eighteen superbly maintained holes surrounded by Adirondack Mountains
- Pactice facilities include a driving Range and Putting Green
- Early Bird Special - June thru August
- Play the back nine only before 7:00 AM
- Call Pro Shop 518-793-3711 for Tee-times
- Riding carts, pull carts, and club rentals are available
- Sorry! Only golfers allowed on our course
- Join us for lunches in the bar and cocktail lounge