Battle Hill Brewing Company
4C Charles St.
Fort Ann, NY 12827
Fort Ann, NY 12827
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- The Great Upstate Boat Show In Queensbury NYToday until Sunday, Apr 2, 2023Some of the best memories are created on the water, and if you've been thinking about buying a boat or trading up to a newer model, you won't want to...
- Northwest Fest at West MountainToday until Sunday, Apr 2, 2023Join us this weekend for springtime on the slopes at Northwest Fest! Featuring LIVE MUSIC by Vinyl Evolution (Saturday from 12pm-3pm) and the Stone Mountains Band (Sunday 12pm-3pm) along with...
- Elks Family Breakfast With the Easter BunnyTodayEnjoy an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from the Glens Falls Elks Lodge in Queensbury. Takeout is available. Bring a non-perishable food/household donation and receive $1 off breakfast.
- Family Craft Program: April Showers UmbrellasWednesday, Apr 5, 2023For this program, participants will use paper plates, yarn, markers, and other craft supplies to construct decorative umbrellas!
- Open Mic Night & JamThursday, Apr 6, 2023Great friends. Delicious food. Jammin' tunes. Join us for our next Open Mic/Jam on Thursday, April 13th from 7 - 9 p.m. Dinner menu available from 5 - 8 p.m....
- Live Music w/ Peter AnnelloFriday, Apr 7, 2023Join us Friday 4/7 from 4-7 pm for live music! Friday's amazing performer is Peter Annello! Each week we will feature a talented local artist, playing solo or duo acoustic...
- Kemp's Annual Easter Egg HuntSaturday, Apr 8, 2023Kids of all ages are welcome to Nettle Meadow Farm to hunt for colorful eggs filled with special treats to feed the animals! Kids get a few treats too.
- Live Music w/ Matt DonnellySaturday, Apr 8, 2023Join us Saturday 4/8 from 2-6 pm for live music! Saturday's amazing performer is Matt Donnelly! Each week we will feature a talented local artist, playing solo or duo acoustic...
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Fort William HenrySunday, Apr 9, 2023Enjoy an Easter brunch buffet in the Fort William Henry Ballroom. Seating times are at 11am, 11:15am, 11:30am, 2pm, 2:15pm, and 2:30pm. The buffet will feature a ham carving station,...
- Easter Brunch Buffet at The Hitching PostSunday, Apr 9, 2023Come out for the Easter Brunch Buffet at the Historic Hitching Post. Check out the cheese creamery and browse the rustic artisan specialty shop.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
View the Top 5 Picks for Lake George Weekend Happenings
March 31st, 2023
Boats, Brewfest, and Northwest Fest at West – check out the details on these events and our other top picks for weekend happenings below, and if you haven’t yet, make those Easter dining reservations in... Continue Reading »
Lake George Weekend Events Include the Slush Cup Derby, Bands ‘n Beans & More
March 23rd, 2023
We’re looking at a wide variety of events happening in the Lake George region this weekend, from outdoor competitions at West Mountain to eight bands playing at a chili-themed fundraiser to wrapping up the end... Continue Reading »
Lake George Camping Just Got Easier Thanks to the DEC’s Latest Reservation Changes
March 17th, 2023
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) recently announced exciting changes to its campground reservation system for the upcoming season. These changes include new same-day reservations at any DEC campground, providing ease to... Continue Reading »
Lake George Is Ready for the Weekend With St. Paddy’s Day Specials, A Food Festival & More
March 17th, 2023
Whether you’re looking to feel the luck of the Irish this weekend or you want to see what else is going on around Lake George, we’ve got all the top events rounded up below. Find... Continue Reading »
Gear Up for St. Patrick’s Day & Find Fun Events in the Lake George AreaVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
March 10th, 2023
You don’t have to wait until next weekend to start celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. See two holiday-themed events happening below, plus Thurman Maple Days weekends are starting, and more! Chestertown St. Patrick’s Day Parade March... Continue Reading »