0 reviews from our community
- Patio Season Starts & Mother's Day Brunch at Doc's RestaurantToday until Sunday, May 9, 2021Join Doc's Restaurant as they celebrate the start of patio season and Mother's Day weekend from May 7 to 9. Their patio will be fully open with live entertainment all...
- Mother's Day Weekend at Adirondack WineryToday until Sunday, May 9, 2021Give Mom flowers of a different kind this Mother's Day, with a celebration of floral wines at Adirondack Winery! They are celebrating Mother's Day all weekend long with specials at...
- Prospect Mountain Road RaceTodayRace or cheer on the runners at the 31st annual race! 5.67 mile race UP 1,601 feet to the summit of Prospect Mountain. It's just one hill - the view...
- Make Like a TreeTodayNature has been a source of artistic inspiration for thousands of years. Leaves have been a part of decorative blacksmithing for a long time, and there are many different types...
- Sharpening & Honing BladesTodaySharpening and honing of blades is a mystery to most people these days although our ancestors knew the skill intimately. Technology of honing has definitely improved over the past 100...
- Lake George Library Book SaleTodayThe Friends of Lake George Library will hold a book sale on Saturday, May 8, from 10am-2pm at 336 Canada St. Book lovers can count on finding a variety of...
- Mother's Day at Radici Kitchen & BarSunday, May 9, 2021Radici Kitchen & Bar is serving brunch from 10am to 2pm and dinner from 4pm to 8pm. Call for reservations!
- Blacksmithing 103Sunday, May 9, 2021This final intro level class uses all of the forging techniques taught in 101 & 102, and with larger scale items. Students will be provided with a shovel "blank" to...
- Beginning Bluegrass BanjoSunday, May 9, 2021Bluegrass banjo is the familiar sound that drove such favorites as the Beverly Hillbillies Theme Song, Rocky Top and Foggy Mountain Breakdown. In this class you will learn enough about...
- Mother's Day Family-Style BrunchSunday, May 9, 2021Celebrate the holiday at The View Restaurant at Dunham's Bay Resort for a family-style Mother's Day brunch.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Exciting Restaurant News, Festival Updates & More Lake George Happenings
May 6th, 2021
A Lake George restaurant reopens tomorrow, Adirondack Winery has some awesome offerings for Mother’s Day Weekend, and there’s more news and events to check out in the region. 4 Newsy Tidbits to Know With Lake... Continue Reading »
Don’t Miss The Great Escape’s Grand Reopening This Weekend: May 1-2
April 29th, 2021
After remaining closed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor in Queensbury is finally ready to reopen on Saturday, May 1. Reservations are required, and we have all the... Continue Reading »
The Lake George Area Is Hiring & Job Fairs Are Coming Up
April 16th, 2021
Did you know you can find a ton of job openings right now on LakeGeorgeIsHiring.com? More are added all the time, and there are a few job fairs coming up too. Lake George Is Hiring... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course to Debut New Attraction
April 15th, 2021
If you’ve ever wanted to try ziplining, but the thought of being 60 feet high in the air has you backing away from the ropes and trees, hold up. Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course in Bolton... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Announces Event PostponementVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
April 13th, 2021
Adirondack Wine & Food Festival owner Sasha Pardy announced the sad news today that the popular festival that typically kicks off the summer in Lake George will be put off until 2022. Here’s what the... Continue Reading »