0 reviews from our community
- Adirondack Winery 13th Anniversary at the Tasting RoomsToday until Sunday, Apr 18, 2021Join Adirondack Winey in celebrating their 13th Anniversary from Friday, April 16 to Sunday, April 18 at their Lake George and Bolton Landing Tasting Rooms!ay, April 16 to Sunday, April...
- No Grind Knife - Japanese DaggerToday until Sunday, Apr 18, 2021The goal of this class is to produce a blade ready for quenching without using a grinder. The focus will be on the tanto, the dagger carried by samurai. We...
- Bike Trail Clean UpTodayLake George Rotary Club, Freedom Machines, and partnering businesses are teaming up to clean up the Warren Country Bike Trail.
- 9th Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium (Virtual)TodayThe King's Garden at Fort Ticonderoga invites you to join us for the Ninth Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium, offered online this year April 10th and April 17th from 9am-12:15pm.
- Shaker Cat Head BasketToday until Sunday, Apr 18, 2021The Shaker Community, founded in New York, is known for its design aesthetic, combining form and function in simply elegant ways. This class introduces students to the Cathead base, a...
- First-Ever Drive-Thru Hiring Event at Six Flags Great Escape ResortTodaySix Flags Great Escape Resort is continuing its search for over 1,500 employees with their first-ever drive-thru hiring event Saturday, April 17 and Saturday, April 24.
- Lake George Library Book SaleTodayThe Friends of Lake George Library will hold a book sale on Saturday, April 17 from 10am-2pm at 336 Canada St. Book lovers can count on finding a variety of...
- Epic Family FestTodayWhether your family is a seed that has just been planted, a young blossom, or a mature plant that has been blooming for years, we would love for you to...
- Virtual Author Series featuring David Head (Zoom)Sunday, Apr 18, 2021David Head is an associate lecturer of history at the University of Central Florida and a former research fellow at George Washington's Mt. Vernon.
- Virtual Fort Fever Series: Keep Calm and Carillon: New Initiatives for the Carillon Battlefield-ZOOMWednesday, Apr 21, 2021Keep Calm and Carillon: New Initiatives for the Carillon Battlefield Margaret Staudter, Fort Ticonderoga Registrar and Site Archaeologist John Crock, Director of the University of Vermont's Consulting Archaeology Program
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
The Lake George Area Is Hiring & Job Fairs Are Coming Up
April 16th, 2021
Did you know you can find a ton of job openings right now on LakeGeorgeIsHiring.com? More are added all the time, and there are a few job fairs coming up too. Lake George Is Hiring... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course to Debut New Attraction
April 15th, 2021
If you’ve ever wanted to try ziplining, but the thought of being 60 feet high in the air has you backing away from the ropes and trees, hold up. Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course in Bolton... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Announces Event Postponement
April 13th, 2021
Adirondack Wine & Food Festival owner Sasha Pardy announced the sad news today that the popular festival that typically kicks off the summer in Lake George will be put off until 2022. Here’s what the... Continue Reading »
Campgrounds Gear Up for Another Banner Season in Lake George & the ADK
April 13th, 2021
“It’s a good time to be in the campground business,” CEO of Campground Owners of New York Donald Bennett, Jr. said in a statement. Indeed! In response to the incredible popularity of camping and outdoor... Continue Reading »
Stocked Ponds, New Wine Labels & More Lake George Area NewsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
April 8th, 2021
Springtime fishing, fun news for Adirondack Winery, a new visitors center coming – read all about the latest newsy tidbits in and around Lake George! News to Know in the Lake George Region Trout Season... Continue Reading »