- Lake George WinterfestToday until Sunday, Mar 5, 2023The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience that includes horse-drawn carriage rides, hot cocoa, and an activity...
- Valentine's Day Cards at The ChapmanWednesday, Feb 1, 2023For this program, participants will use various decorative supplies to craft homemade Valentine cards.
- Polar Pub Ice Bar & Mystic LightwalkFriday, Feb 3, 2023 until Saturday, Feb 4, 2023Ice Castles is officially opening on February 6. Get in on the Polar Ice Bar and Mystic Lightwalk, open to the public at no charge, this weekend!
- The Lagoon Ice BarFriday, Feb 3, 2023 until Sunday, Feb 5, 2023Enjoy a brand-new ice bar experience at The Lagoon in Lake George! Open every weekend from January 27-February 26th.
- Winter Wine Warm-Up at Adirondack WineryFriday, Feb 3, 2023 until Sunday, Feb 5, 2023Welcome Ice Castles, Winter Fest and Winter Carnival Guests!
- Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 1Saturday, Feb 4, 2023 until Sunday, Feb 5, 2023Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George! Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event.
- Winter Carnival Storytime at Caldwell-Lake George LibrarySaturday, Feb 4, 2023Lake George Winter Carnival Story-time, every Saturday in February, 10:30am. Stories, crafts. games, puzzles, take and make crafts available, too! Come in and warm up with a good story and...
- Saturday Night Fireworks in Lake George VillageSaturday, Feb 4, 2023Celebrate winter with a spectacular fireworks display in Lake George Village!
- Naturalist-led Snowshoe Hike at Up Yonda FarmSaturday, Feb 4, 2023 until Sunday, Feb 5, 2023If you're looking to try snowshoeing for the first time or want to learn about winter in the Adirondacks, reserve a spot on a Naturalist-led hike, happening weekends in February...
- Winter Carnival Opening CeremoniesSaturday, Feb 4, 2023Join the LGWC to commence their 61st year! There will be a blessing and speech by local dignitaries. Held on the MacDonald Pier in Shepard Park.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Changes Coming to the Lake George Islands Day-Use Permit Process: DEC Announces New Automated System
January 27th, 2023
Are you ready to have fun outdoors this summer? It’s about to get a whole lot easier at the Lake George Islands! The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) recently announced that they... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars! Stews & Brews! And More Lake George Weekend Fun to Get Excited About
January 26th, 2023
Yes, the ice bars will be out in Lake George this weekend, and we have all the details below (including an ice bar at what will be Ice Castles in Charles R. Wood Park!). But... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars, Fireworks & Winterfest: Have a Frostily Good Weekend in Lake George
January 19th, 2023
Four ice bars open this weekend in the Lake George region! See where and when below, plus get details on fireworks and Winterfest. The Polar Ice Bar January 20 – 22 The Polar Ice Bar... Continue Reading »
Discover Your Wintery Weekend Fun in Lake George With These 6 Events
January 13th, 2023
Happy Friday the 13th! Stay lucky this weekend by finding fun events happening all around the Lake George region, including Saturday night fireworks in the Village, a winter hike in Bolton Landing, brunch and board... Continue Reading »
Find Events Happening in Lake George This Weekend & Look Ahead to Ice BarsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
January 6th, 2023
January plunges on in Lake George – see what’s going on around the area this weekend, and plan ahead for ice bars coming in a couple of weeks. Register for a Hike or Get In... Continue Reading »