Come camp at Eagle Point! Activities range from canoeing, hiking, boating, fishing and bicycling to visiting the nearby Village of Schroon Lake for quaint shopping, delicious restaurants, operas and concerts. There's something for everyone!
Eagle Point Campground is located on the west shore of Schroon Lake and offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Among these are:
- Boating - motor boats, rowboats, and canoes
- Fishing - lake trout, largemouth and smallmouth bass, northern pike, yellow perch, bullhead, and pickerel
- Junior Naturalist Program for ages 5-13
Additionally, nearby Village of Schroon Lake offers quaint shops and delicious restaurants. Also located near Eagle Point Campground is Seagle Music Colony, which hosts concerts, plays, and operas. Less than 10 minutes away from the campground is the Natural Stone Bridge and Caves, a stunning natural landmark.
Amenities on site include:
- 72 campsites for everything from 30' RVs to tents
- Hot showers
- Flush toilets
- Trailer dump station
- Recycling center
- Boat launch
- Picnic area with tables, fireplaces and charcoal grills
- Mobility impaired accessibility
- Pay telephones
Come enjoy Eagle Point Campground and the many activities it has to offer!