- Lake George WinterfestToday until Sunday, Mar 5, 2023The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience that includes horse-drawn carriage rides, hot cocoa, and an activity...
- Dinner at the BayToday until Friday, Jan 27, 2023Silver Bay YMCA is excited to bring you the second week of the Dinner at the Bay pop-up restaurant on January 26th and 27th! Reservations are now open, so contact...
- Polar Pub Ice Bar & Mystic Light TrailToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023Although Ice Castles won't have its official opening until February 3, this weekend they will be opening the Polar Pub Ice Bar and Mystic Light Trail to give the public...
- Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The SagamoreToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023For 2023 the Sagamore Ice Bar experience will be available to the public as well as overnight hotel guests! You can look forward to over 18,000 pounds of ice transformed...
- The Lagoon Ice BarToday until Sunday, Jan 29, 2023Enjoy a brand-new ice bar experience at The Lagoon in Lake George! Open every weekend from January 27-February 26th.
- The Gem Ice BarToday until Sunday, Jan 29, 2023The Gem in Bolton Landing will be hosting their first ice bar January 20-22 and January 27-29! Hot drink specials and champagne cocktail specials will be on the menu. Cut...
- Funky Ice FestToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023It's time once again to bring the FUNK. Visit the Grooviest Ice Bar in the Adirondacks and enjoy plenty of Handcrafted Cocktails made from Local Spirits, ADK Brewery Beer, Ice...
- Live at the Lake George Beach Club: Travis Gray & The RefrigeratorsTodayTravis Gray goes on at 5pm, The Refrigerators at 8pm.
- Lake George Winter Carnival GalaTodayThe Lake George Winter Carnival's annual gala will take place at the Brasserie at Bayside Resort. This is a fundraiser for the Carnival, featuring live music and dancing with the...
- Uncork & Craft: Wine Bottle Candle MakingTodayGather up your friends and head to Adirondack Winery for a fun Friday night making a wine bottle candle! An experienced instructor from Wax 'n Wix will walk you through...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Changes Coming to the Lake George Islands Day-Use Permit Process: DEC Announces New Automated System
January 27th, 2023
Are you ready to have fun outdoors this summer? It’s about to get a whole lot easier at the Lake George Islands! The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) recently announced that they... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars! Stews & Brews! And More Lake George Weekend Fun to Get Excited About
January 26th, 2023
Yes, the ice bars will be out in Lake George this weekend, and we have all the details below (including an ice bar at what will be Ice Castles in Charles R. Wood Park!). But... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars, Fireworks & Winterfest: Have a Frostily Good Weekend in Lake George
January 19th, 2023
Four ice bars open this weekend in the Lake George region! See where and when below, plus get details on fireworks and Winterfest. The Polar Ice Bar January 20 – 22 The Polar Ice Bar... Continue Reading »
Discover Your Wintery Weekend Fun in Lake George With These 6 Events
January 13th, 2023
Happy Friday the 13th! Stay lucky this weekend by finding fun events happening all around the Lake George region, including Saturday night fireworks in the Village, a winter hike in Bolton Landing, brunch and board... Continue Reading »
Find Events Happening in Lake George This Weekend & Look Ahead to Ice BarsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
January 6th, 2023
January plunges on in Lake George – see what’s going on around the area this weekend, and plan ahead for ice bars coming in a couple of weeks. Register for a Hike or Get In... Continue Reading »