The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Oct 8, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
Annual Garlic Festival at the Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmers Market
The Annual Garlic Festival at the Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmers' Market sponsored by Warrensburgh Beautification Inc. will be held on Friday, October 8 from 3-6 p.m.
- Varieties of certified organic and naturally grown garlic sold for planting and consumption
- Caldwell Country Farm with caramelized onion and roasted garlic jam, garlic fudge, and black garlic
- Hope Valley Farm with pickled garlic scapes and garlic pesto; will also demonstrate garlic tying
- Gra den Talun Farm with unusual varieties of garlic
- Horticultural info and recipes from CCE of Warren County
- Garlicky Food Contest (provide at least one copy of the recipe) - free sampler plates!
- Children's Craft Workshop with Megan Reynolds of Bee-ingARTSY
- Live music in the gazebo with George Parrott
- A chance to win $20 in Farmers Market Bucks
- HHHN tote bag giveaway and free, locally roasted coffee
Plus, Warren County farms and local businesses:
- Adirondack Gold Maple Farm
- Bear Pond Woodworking (fine woodwork and paintings)
- Birdy's Designs (copper wired gemstone jewelry and plants in ceramic containers by Robin Hansen)
- Blackberry Hill Farm (artisan breads)
- Caldwell Country Farm (organically grown produce and preserves)
- Calico Corner (fabric crafts)
- Coffee With a Cause
- Pastor Aaron Spoonhour of the First Baptist Church of Warrensburg (locally roasted coffee beans)
- Cover Your Sass Boutique (natural skin, body, and home care by Tonia Scheerer)
- Crazy Creek LLC (hand-painted wood signs and earrings)
- Dawn's Delights (baked goods, salads, authentic Italian tomato sauce, local honey)
- For the Love of Rocks (sterling silver gemstone jewelry by Linda O'Neil)
- Glens Falls Distillery (maple whiskey and other spirits)
- Gra den Talun Farm (garlic varieties)
- Hayfield's Farm/The Family Cow Soaps (soaps, salves, lip balms, and painted boards)
- Nettle Meadow Cheese Farm
- Northeast Croner Herb Farm
- Seeds of Wisdom by Sheila (salves, essen tial oils, and Native American craftwork)
- Tabula Rasa Designs (unique wooden cutting boards and charcuterie boards and signs)
- Tanya ArtCo (paintings, felt creatures, and scarves by Tanya Sawn)
- Trillium Farm (chicken and duck eggs)
- And more!
Hand sanitizing station provided; social distancing recommended.