0 reviews from our community
- Adirondack Winery's 9th Annual Drink Pink Week 2Today until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Join Adirondack Winery throughout the month of October for their ninth annual Drink Pink fundraiser to benefit American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of the Adirondacks.
- 6th Annual Adirondack Film FestivalToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021The Adirondack Theatre Festival (ATF) brings you the 6th Annual Adirondack Film Festival, with screenings at the Charles R. Wood Theater, the Park Theatre, or in the comfort of your...
- Basics of Hardware MakingToday until Monday, Oct 18, 2021In this class we'll forge the iconic bean latch, the most common latch used on English settlement doors. Then we'll move on to forging simple strap hinges and their related...
- Fort Ticonderoga's Heroic Maze: A Corn Maze AdventureToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 20212021 Hours of Operation: Open August 7 - 29, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm); weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only September 4 - October 17, 10am...
- West Mountain Fall Festival: Weekend 2Today until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Activities include: scenic hay wagon rides, mountaintop picnic packages, scenic chairlift rides/hikes, mountaintop yoga, mountain biking (and MTB rentals), inflatable obstacle course, fall food and beverage menu in the main...
- Scroll Saw Ornamental TrivetsTodayThis class is designed for both the beginning and experienced scroll saw user with patterns of increasing difficulty to be used during the day. The first pattern to be completed...
- Fright FestTodayFright Fest is back and spookier than ever! Dare to enter the Halloween event of the season, featuring family-friendly attractions during the day...and thrills once the sun goes down.
- NCA Fall Workshop: Two Day Chip Carving Workshop With Dennis WilsonMonday, Oct 18, 2021 until Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021This workshop will introduce participants to chip carving, an ancient, traditional craft rarely seen today. Participants will learn to use a small knife to incise decorative designs into basswood or butternut to...
- Adirondack Winery's 9th Annual Drink Pink Week 3Monday, Oct 18, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Join Adirondack Winery throughout the month of October for their ninth annual Drink Pink fundraiser to benefit American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of the Adirondacks.
- Open Forge NightWednesday, Oct 20, 2021Interested in blacksmithing but unsure how to start? Open Forge Night is the place for you! Every third Wednesday of the month during our blacksmithing season, come see demonstrations by...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Find That Fall Fun & Enjoy the Foliage This Weekend in the Lake George Region
October 14th, 2021
The fall fun continues all October long! See what’s coming up around Lake George, get an update on the fall foliage report, and catch up on a couple of newsworthy mentions, including a local casting... Continue Reading »
13 Awesome Events & 2 Newsworthy Mentions to Know About in the Lake George Area
October 8th, 2021
We’re in full fall swing here in Lake George, with foliage reaching about 40% color change this weekend according to the latest I Love NY Fall Foliage Report, Oktoberfest happening in the Village now through... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Winery Once Again Dedicates October to Drink Pink
October 4th, 2021
Each year Adirondack Winery looks forward to raising funds for the Drink Pink Campaign. For 2021, President and Co-owner Sasha Pardy announced a super ambitious goal to support Making Strides of the Adirondacks! Let’s Raise... Continue Reading »
Find Your Fall Fun This First Weekend of October in the Lake George Region
September 30th, 2021
Tomorrow marks the beginning of October, and that means Drink Pink events and specials from Adirondack Winery and the start of spooky area events like Fright Fest at Great Escape and Haunted History Tours at... Continue Reading »
Americade, Adirondack Balloon Festival & More Lake George HappeningsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
September 23rd, 2021
It’s going to be a busy weekend with both Americade and the Adirondack Balloon Festival happening at the same time, for the first time! See what else is coming up around the Lake George region.... Continue Reading »