0 reviews from our community
39 Garnet Hill Road
North River, NY 12856
North River, NY 12856
When: Saturday, Feb 12, 2022 until Monday, Feb 14, 2022 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: The Log House Restaurant & Pub at Garnet Hill Lodge 39 Garnet Hill Road North River, NY 12856
Cost: $110 per couple
Join Garnet Hill Lodge for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner with your loved one! Starting Saturday, Feb. 12 through Monday, Feb. 14, guests can enjoy a special Valentine's Day menu...
- Lake George WinterfestToday until Friday, Mar 11, 2022The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience, that includes horse-drawn carriage rides and an activity of your...
- Armchair Olympics (Virtual Trivia)TodayThis exciting virtual challenge will have you and your team completing a range of trivia, audio, puzzle, photo, and video challenges, all from the comfort of your home. The aim...
- Adirondack Thunder vs. Trois-RivieresTodaySee the Adirondack Thunder take on the Trois-Rivieres at Cool Insuring Arena! The puck drops at 7:00PM.
- Forest Ice Bar at the Holiday Inn ResortFriday, Jan 28, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 29, 2022The Forest Ice Bar is back! Look forward to creative drinks, food specials, and more.
- Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The SagamoreFriday, Jan 28, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 29, 2022The ninth annual Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The Sagamore Resort is one of the coolest events in the Northeast. See the transformation of 18,000 pounds of crystal-clear ice...
- Funky Ice FestFriday, Jan 28, 2022 until Saturday, Jan 29, 2022The Grooviest Ice Bar in the Adirondacks! Ice Bars, Handcrafted cocktails made from Local Spirits, ADK Brewery Beer, Ice Sculptures, Food Specials, Vintage Vinyl, Dancing, and more!
- Live at the LGBC: Scott Smith & ABYWSTFriday, Jan 28, 2022Scott Smith goes on at 5pm, ABYWST at 8pm.
- Adirondack Thunder vs. Reading RoyalsFriday, Jan 28, 2022See the Adirondack Thunder take on the Reading Royals at Cool Insuring Arena! The puck drops at 7:00PM.
- Live at the LGBC: Chuck Kelsey & Skeeter CreekSaturday, Jan 29, 2022Chuck Kelsey goes on at 4pm, Skeeter Creek at 8pm.
- A Night Under the Stars - Lake George Winter Carnival KickoffSaturday, Jan 29, 2022The Lake George Winter Carnival presents: A Night Under the Stars, a 60th Anniversary Kickoff Event, hosted by the Lake George Beach Club. The $40 ticket includes dinner, wine, and...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Ice Bars! Ice Castles! The Frozen Fun in Lake George Starts This Weekend
January 20th, 2022
With the Ice Castles opening date slated for this weekend along with the area’s first ice bars starting to open, it’s going to be an epic time in Lake George! Get all the details and... Continue Reading »
Stay Warm & Find Fun Happenings Around the Lake George Region
January 13th, 2022
The below-freezing temperatures we’ve had lately in Lake George are great for the Ice Castles construction! We’re continuing to keep an eye out for ticket sale announcements – in the meantime, here’s what’s going on... Continue Reading »
Read Up on Lake George Happenings, Including Another Property Sale & a Warren County Grant
January 6th, 2022
Upcoming events include live music at the Lake George Beach Club, sporting events in Glens Falls, and more. Plus, find out what’s happening around Lake George with new grant money coming in and a Diamond... Continue Reading »
Fort William Henry Hotel Sets Major Renovation, Rebranding Project in Motion
January 4th, 2022
“As we like to say, ‘It’s always Fort William Henry, it’s always better,’” President of Fort William Henry Hotel Sam Luciano said in a statement regarding some major changes happening now through 2024. Read on... Continue Reading »
New Year’s Eve Celebrations, Frostbite Cruise & Hotel News Around Lake GeorgeVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
December 30th, 2021
Check out New Year’s Eve dinners, choose between a Frostbite Cruise or First Day Hike on New Year’s Day, and read up on Lake George news to know, including major renovations at a Village hotel.... Continue Reading »