Warrensburg Garage Sale - The World's Largest Garage Sale!
Warrensburg holds the World's LARGEST Garage Sale - September 29 & 30, 2018
With over 500 vendors stretching the length of Main Street and throughout many of Warrensburg’s residential neighborhoods, the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce presents the 39th Annual World’s Largest Garage Sale.
Shoppers can expect to find new and old items, antiques, collectibles, toys, and much, much more!
Don’t forget about the food! This year’s Garage Sale has over 25 food vendors, including Italian, Greek, German, and Classic American Cuisine. Also, shoppers will find their favorite fair foods including kettle corn, fried dough, and even pickles on a stick.
Additional Garage Sale Details:
- The Garage Sale officially starts Saturday - but many start early Friday across the region and many "official" garage sale booths in Warrensburg open Friday at 5 PM. So get there early - take a day off, come up on THURSDAY night and enjoy the beginning of fall foliage and quaint little towns.
- Have plenty of cash on hand.
- Dress in layers - bring a backpack to put small wares in - wear a waist-belt for easy hands-free shopping.
- If lodging in Warrensburg is nowhere to be found - try Lake George! It's only 5 miles south of Warrensburg.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, you WILL walk a lot
Traffic and Parking:
Take I-87 The Adirondack Northway to Exits 22, 23, 24 or 25 and follow these directions...
Exit 22 Lake George - Proceed north on Route 9 (expect some congestion)
Exit 23 S Warrensburg turn right to head to Main Street Shopping or left for Park and Ride
Exit 23 N Warrensburg turn left to head to Main Street Shopping or right for Park and Ride
Exit 24 Bolton Landing - Proceed south on Schroon River Road to free parking and/or straight into Warrensburg
Exit 25 Chestertown - Proceed south on Route 8 then head south on Route 9 to Warrensburg
Parking is limited during the Garage Sale. No Main Street Parking is allowed. We encourage visitors to use the free park and ride lots at Warren County Fairgrounds and The Warrensburg Jr/Sr High School.
Fairground Park & Ride - Free parking all day at The Warren County Fairgrounds and ride the FREE all day bus service to Main St. Shopping and Residential Warrensburg Sales. To park at Warren County Fairgrounds use exit 23 off the Northway, look for signs directing you to location.