The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Mar 26, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
RESCHEDULED: Winter Meltdown Spicy Food Festival
Please note: This event has been rescheduled from March 19 to March 26, due to the weather.
Featuring vendors, food trucks and shops of the Shirt Factory with a wide variety of flavorful foods, a portion of food sales supports the local backpack program.
Yes, there is non-spicy food as well as spicy.
Follow The Shirt Factory on Facebook to get updates on vendors!
Here are just some examples of vendors announced:
- Buena Comida (tacos)
- Greenfield's Forever (pickles, fruit sauces, garlic, etc.)
- The Hungry Traveler (burgers, fries, etc.)
- The Mac Factor (mac and cheese)
- Miller's Backyard BBQ (ribs, chicken, pork, brisket, etc.)
- Mr. Potato (spicy chili, jalapeno poppers, etc.)
- Pies on Wheels (wood-fired pizza, agrodolce tasting station)
- Rick's Hot Sauce Experience & More (small batch hot sauces)
- Rolling Rock Salt (seasonings, cheeses)