The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Chapman Historical Museum 12th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting
The Chapman Historical Museum’s 12th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting will feature a mix of more than 60 domestic and imported wines selected by Adirondack Wine Merchants from the myriad labels available through regional distributors.
Other highlights include:
- Gourmet Chocolates
- Artisan Cheeses
- Chocolate Desserts
- Live entertainment by fiddler Frank Orsini
- Silent Auction of Wine-Themed Gift Baskets
- Complimentary Classic Photobooth
- New This Year: Raffle Prizes!
- 4 One-Day Passes at Walt Disney World Resort
- Custom Built Wine Cabinet by Martin Seelye with 2 Dozen Bottles of Wine
- 6 Ski Passes to West Mountain and a Pair of Women's Atomic Vantage 85 Skis from The Sports Page
Wine enthusiasts may also opt for “A Finer Experience,” an exclusive wine tasting from 5:30-7:00 pm. Sample a variety of amazing wines paired with food specially selected and prepared by SUNY Adirondack Culinary Arts. Tickets to this special tasting, which must be purchased in advance for $85, also provide admission to the rest of the evening’s events.
Proceeds from this event benefit the Chapman Historical Museum.
Photos: PJN Photography