HalloweenFest 2017 will take place Friday, October 27th through Tuesday, October 31st. The events are being hosted by an array of businesses and organizations throughout Ticonderoga.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, October 27th
7:00 - 10:00 PM: Maze By Moonlight - Fort Ticonderoga
- Explore the maze using your flashlight as a guide. $10.00 per person. This event also takes place on Saturday, October 28th. Brought to you by Fort Ticonderoga.
Saturday, October 28th
1:00 PM: The Amazing Magic Show - Ticonderoga Community Building
- All kids and families are invited to attend The Amazing Magic Show full of comedy and magic fun.
- Free event brought to you by the Ticonderoga Festival Guild.
6:00 – 8:00 PM: Pumpkin Walk - LaChute River Trail
- Along the LaChute River Trail from Frazier Bridge Path to the Pocket Park (Behind Montcalm Street)
- Jack-O-Lanterns will be displayed. Pumpkins donated by local Farmers are being carved by local children & artists. Free event brought to you by the Ticonderoga Natural Foods Co-Op.
6:00 – 11:00 PM: Ticonderoga Hollywood House of Horrors - Former Cobblers Bench Building
- Three floors of terror, not for small children or the faint of heart. Zombies & Spooks will also be on Main Street. $10 for Adults & $5 for Students (Middle School & older). Proceeds to benefit TMSP & Montcalm Street Projects. Brought to you by Star Trek Original Series Set Tour.
8:00 – 10:00 PM: Halloween Family Glow Bowl Party - Adirondack Lanes
- Prizes for best & most creative Halloween Costumes (kids & families). Music, family fun, & more. Brought to you by Adirondack Lanes.
Sunday, October 29th
2:00 – 4:00 PM: Monster Mini Golf Party - Five Nations Golf
- Trick or Treat at each hole. Friendly Monsters will be in attendance. $1.00 off Mini Golf all day. Brought to you by Five Nations Golf.
Monday, October 30th
Get your costumes ready for Halloween & enjoy family time!
Tuesday, October 31st
3:00 – 5:00 PM: Trick or Treating - Downtown Ticonderoga & Area Businesses
- Participate in this FREE event. Candy will be given out by participating businesses & organizations that have a pumpkin displayed (from Sun Community News) & at the Ticonderoga Community Building (compliments of the Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership). Montcalm Street will be closed from Sunshine Laundry to 1888 Building. No rain date.
4:00 – 6:00 PM: Children’s Haunted Hallway (Non-Scary) - North Country Community College - Ticonderoga
- Refreshments will be served. Children will be able to get their photo taken with the Great Pumpkin. Free Event brought to you by North Country Community College.
5:00 – 7:00 PM: Pet Trick or Treating - Tractor Supply Ticonderoga (Commerce Park)
- Dress your pet up for Trick or Treating. Kids can also Trick or Treat. 6:30 PM Costume Parade.
- Free event brought to you by Tractor Supply Company.
You can also join the Silver Bay YMCA Teen Center on Saturday, October 21st from 8 - 10 PM for a Teen Halloween Dance. This event brought to you by Silver Bay YMCA will include music, games, food, a costume contest, and more!