The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Oct 12, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Gore Mountain Harvest Fest in North Creek NY
Don't Miss This Fantastic Event!
Live Entertainment All Weekend ~ Family Fun ~ Hearty Fall Menu ~ FREE Admission!
10:00am - 4:30pm on October 12 & 13
Please, no dogs.
Live Music All Weekend
- Mitch Frasier - 10:00am-Noon
- Rob Beaulieu Band - Noon-4:00pm
- Rich Ortiz - 10:00am-Noon
- Raisinhead - Noon-4:00pm
Hearty Fall Food & Drink Menu
Check out new house-smoked festival items including Maple-Chipotle Pork Ribs, Bratwurst with Sauerkraut & Curry Mustard Onions, and Portabella & Roasted Red Pepper Sandwich, as well as Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce and all of the usual favorites too (bbq chicken sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, etc)!
Featured draft beers include Adirondack Brewery Octoberfest and Shipyard Pumpkin Head, and we're serving several bottle/can options such as Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, Paradox Beaver Bite IPA, Lake George Cider Project, Goose Island Octoberfest, 1911 Cider, Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Stella Artois, and Sierra Nevada Seasonal.
Smitty's Food Tent is serving up festival favorites like fried bananas & oreos, smoothies, orange julius, and fresh lemonade & limeade!
Grab a sweet & salty kettle corn treat from Oliver's Cafe!
Vendors & Activities Open Saturday & Sunday, 10am-4:30pm
Enjoy our famous fall activities during peak foliage!
Scenic Skyrides aboard the Northwoods Gondola & Adirondack Express Chairlift
Downhill Mountain Biking & Hiking
Climbing Structures & Bungee Trampoline
300' Zipline Ride
Featured Activities (fees apply)
- Awesome Inflatable Village & Zorbing presented by Bounce Around
(Purchase tickets at the tent in the Inflatable Village)
- Candle Making Workshop presented by Wax 'n' Wix
$10 for 1 lb. candle
$14 for 1.25 lb. candle
(purchase candles/workshop in the Northwoods Lodge)
An Array of Adirondack Artisans - Browse our slopeside shopping village!
Explore our exquisite lineup of 90+ artisans displaying their own handcrafted items such as furniture made of locally reclaimed wood, upcycled book origami, original paintings and photography, all-natural bath & beauty essentials, primitives & Adirondack decor, hand-painted fabrics, knit scarves & accessories, unique handmade jewelry, ceramics and pottery, specialty food items, NY made wines and spirits, and so much more! Check out pottery demos from Wilson Studios all weekend and a special reading of Lucky's Adventure in Winter Wonderland book reading by children's author Elizabeth Macy at 2pm on Saturday!
Artisans interested in booth space for 2019 should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's Entertainment - FREE!
- Penelope the Clown- Free face painting, balloon animals, and awesome clowning around all weekend!
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoo presented by Adirondack Dreamcatcher Farm
- Adirondack Raptors- Meet exciting Birds of Prey including the Eurasian Eagle Owl!
- The Wicked Witch of the West will be strolling the festival grounds 10am-3pm on Saturday
- Magic of Omer Black!- Stage Shows on Sunday at Noon and 2pm, with Strolling Magic between shows
- Pumpkin Field Games & Fall Crafts for Kids (see schedule below)
Great Lift Ticket Deals
Special Exclusive to Harvest Fest: Gore X4 Packs- $199
Four transferable tickets valid Sunday-Friday, non-holiday at Gore Mountain!