The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival 2017
Take on the Adirondack Marathon, Half-Marathon, Relays, 5K, 10K, or Children's Fun Run on September 24 - 25, 2017!
Expo and Packet Pickup:
The Expo at Schroon Lake Central School is open to the public and features running retailers, clubs, events, and health and fitness specialists.
- Sat., Sept. 23, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Schroon Lake Central School (1125 US Route 9)
- Sun., Sept. 24, 6:45-8:15 a.m. at the Schroon Lake Central School
You must personally come to the expo or packet pickup and show a photo ID to receive your bib and timing chip. No exceptions will be made. By order of NYS DOT.
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 22
- 6-8 p.m. - 5K/10K packet pickup
Saturday, September 23
- 7-8:30 a.m. - 5K/10K registration
- 9:30 a.m. - 5K/10K start
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Race Expo & Packet Pickup
- 2 p.m. - 1K Children's Fun Run
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. - Pasta Dinner
Sunday, September 24
- 6:45-8:15 a.m. - Packet pickup
- 7 a.m. - Early Bird marathon start
- 8:40-9:05 a.m. - Half-marathon and relay buses depart
- 9 a.m. - Marathon and relays start
- 10 a.m. - Half-Marathon start
- 1 p.m. - Half-Marathon awards ceremony
- 2 p.m. - Marathon awards ceremony
- 2:30 p.m. - Course closes
- 4 p.m. - Postrace party at Witherbee's