You'll find quick and effective medical care at the Warrensburg Health Center, where they offer everything from pediatrics to nursing home care and so much more. You'll be choosing wisely when you put your trust in Warrensburg Health Center.
About Warrensburg Health Center
The Warrensburg Health Center has pediatric, adult, and family medicine practitioners offering quality care to people of all ages through a variety of services, including urgent care. This health center is part of the Hudson Headwaters Health Network, which has a reputation for delivering much-needed health care to rural communities, such as in the Adirondacks.
The Albert R. Tucker Dental Services, also part of HHHN, and the Price Chopper/House Calls Pharmacy are conveniently located adjacent to the Warrensburg Health Center.
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine, Physicals, Immunizations, and Cancer Screenings
- Women's Health Care (including Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Midwifery)
- Urgent Care and Same Day Appointments
- Minor Surgery
- Lab Tests and Imaging (X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography)
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Infectious Disease
- Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
- Orthopedics (Bones & Joints)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
- Sports Medicine
- Urology (Urinary Tract)
- Behavioral Health (Counseling)
- Nutrition (Dietary Counseling)
- Hospital and Home Visits
- Nursing Home Care
- Social Work/Case Management