- Sasaphras Yoga at Hillview LibraryToday until Friday, Jul 8, 2022This is an outdoor class, we recommend brining a towel to put under your mat, a water bottle, bug spray, and sunscreen! This class is weather dependent, so be sure...
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Yoga at River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an all levels yoga flow. This class meets on the second floor; up the stairs, hallway on the right.
- Rustic HeadboardsToday until Friday, Jul 8, 2022If your bedroom is your oasis and you love the Adirondack rustic style, then this class is for you. Come craft your own rustic headboard in this three-day class that...
- Adirondack Theatre Festival: The HobbitToday until Sunday, Jul 10, 2022An athletic new adaptation of one of the best-selling fantasy books of all time: Bilbo Baggins lives a complacent life until the Dwarfs, robbed of their riches and displaced from...
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Jul 11, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Jul 11, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Music Bingo Every ThursdayTodayMusic Bingo Every Thursday 730-1030
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaTodayEnjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Live at the Lake George Beach Club: Erin Harkes, Mike Thomas & MateoTodayErin Harkes goes on at 2pm, Mike Thomas at 6pm, and Mateo at 8pm.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Check Out the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest This Weekend at Great Escape!
June 30th, 2022
Looking for some awesome family fun this 4th of July? Check out the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest at Six Flags Great Escape! On July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, Great Escape will be one of 11... Continue Reading »
Fireworks, Hikes & Fun Events Around the Lake George Region for the Long Weekend
June 30th, 2022
Lake George and surrounding areas have fireworks, parades, and more planned for the Fourth, the Lake George Hike-a-Thon happens at various locations this weekend, and there’s more to check out around the region. Plan for... Continue Reading »
Lake George Welcomes Back the ADK Wine & Food Fest, E-Bikes Allowed in Queensbury & More to Know
June 23rd, 2022
If you haven’t gotten your Adirondack Wine & Food Festival tickets yet, it’s not too late! See what other events are going on and catch up on local news with e-bikes, an herbicide in Lake... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Dinner and a Show This Summer at the Lake George Dinner Theatre
June 20th, 2022
Looking for something unique to round out your Lake George vacation? Enjoy delicious food, laugh so hard you cry, and experience all the feel-good fuzzies at the Lake George Dinner Theatre! This year, the company is... Continue Reading »
LEO Weekend, An Important Fundraiser & More Lake George News to KnowVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
June 16th, 2022
Editor’s Note 06/16/22 3:40pm: Sweetie’s Cafe’s opening date has been postponed to July 2, and we updated this article accordingly. See the details on upcoming events in the Lake George region, including a fundraiser for... Continue Reading »