0 reviews from our community
National Museum of Racing & Hall of FameAdmission to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is always a winning ticket!
191 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 128663566
Saratoga Springs, NY 128663566
When: Saturday, May 7, 2022 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Where: National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame 191 Union Avenue Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Celebrate Kentucky Derby Day in style at the Museum and watch the 148th Run for the Roses surrounded by the legends of the Hall of Fame.
- Lake George WinterfestToday until Friday, Mar 11, 2022The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience, that includes horse-drawn carriage rides and an activity of your...
- Cheese Lover's Week at Adirondack WineryToday until Sunday, Jan 23, 2022Calling all cheese lovers! Celebrate National Cheese Lover's Day with a weeklong celebration at Adirondack Winery where you can enjoy all things cheese and wine.
- Forest Ice Bar at the Holiday Inn ResortToday until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The Forest Ice Bar is back! Look forward to creative drinks, food specials, and more.
- Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The SagamoreToday until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The ninth annual Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The Sagamore Resort is one of the coolest events in the Northeast. See the transformation of 18,000 pounds of crystal-clear ice...
- Funky Ice FestToday until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022The Grooviest Ice Bar in the Adirondacks! Ice Bars, Handcrafted cocktails made from Local Spirits, ADK Brewery Beer, Ice Sculptures, Food Specials, Vintage Vinyl, Dancing, and more!
- Live at the LGBC: Chuck Kelsey & Erin Harkes BandTodayChuck Kelsey goes on at 4pm, Erin Harkes Band at 8pm.
- Gurney Lane Fat Tire Bike DaySunday, Jan 23, 2022The Fourth Annual Gurney Lane Fat Bike race and fun day will take place on Sunday January 23rd at Gurney Lane Recreation Area in Queensbury, NY. There will be a...
- Gurney Lane 5K Snowshoe RaceSunday, Jan 23, 2022The Third Annual Gurney Lane 5K Snowshoe Race will be held on Sunday January 24th at Gurney Lane Recreation Area in Queensbury, NY. This is a Town of Queensbury event...
- Blood DriveWednesday, Jan 26, 2022Blood drive! Sign up here: https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/how-to-donate/how-blood-donations-help/blood-needs-blood-supply.html
- Armchair Olympics (Virtual Trivia)Thursday, Jan 27, 2022This exciting virtual challenge will have you and your team completing a range of trivia, audio, puzzle, photo, and video challenges, all from the comfort of your home. The aim...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Ice Bars! Ice Castles! The Frozen Fun in Lake George Starts This Weekend
January 20th, 2022
With the Ice Castles opening date slated for this weekend along with the area’s first ice bars starting to open, it’s going to be an epic time in Lake George! Get all the details and... Continue Reading »
Stay Warm & Find Fun Happenings Around the Lake George Region
January 13th, 2022
The below-freezing temperatures we’ve had lately in Lake George are great for the Ice Castles construction! We’re continuing to keep an eye out for ticket sale announcements – in the meantime, here’s what’s going on... Continue Reading »
Read Up on Lake George Happenings, Including Another Property Sale & a Warren County Grant
January 6th, 2022
Upcoming events include live music at the Lake George Beach Club, sporting events in Glens Falls, and more. Plus, find out what’s happening around Lake George with new grant money coming in and a Diamond... Continue Reading »
Fort William Henry Hotel Sets Major Renovation, Rebranding Project in Motion
January 4th, 2022
“As we like to say, ‘It’s always Fort William Henry, it’s always better,’” President of Fort William Henry Hotel Sam Luciano said in a statement regarding some major changes happening now through 2024. Read on... Continue Reading »
New Year’s Eve Celebrations, Frostbite Cruise & Hotel News Around Lake GeorgeVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
December 30th, 2021
Check out New Year’s Eve dinners, choose between a Frostbite Cruise or First Day Hike on New Year’s Day, and read up on Lake George news to know, including major renovations at a Village hotel.... Continue Reading »