Make Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge in Lake Luzerne, NY your family getaway fun spot! Featuring multiple comfortably furnished lodging options, guests can enjoy a private beach, water-based activities, mountain sunsets, and so much more.
The Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge is a family owned and operated boutique resort on the Hudson River in Lake Luzerne, NY. It has been a favorite vacation spot for families and couples for over 70 years.
A perfect place with 700' of shoreline along Tiosaronda Bay, Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge is pet friendly and located just over 10 miles from Lake George.
Experience Waterfront Lodging
Situated along the Hudson River, there are a wide variety of affordable lodging options available at Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge.
- Waterfront Cottages - Ten cottages are located along the water's edge. Five are one-bedroom cottages and five are two-bedroom cottages. Each cottage has a picturesque view of Tiosaronda Bay.
- Sacandaga Lodge - The lodge features three suites each with a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a separate entrance, a deck, and air conditioning.
- Bay Harbor Suites - Three suites are available in this house, includng a one-bedroom suite on the first floor and both a two-bedroom and a three-bedroom suite on the second floor.
- Adirondack Beach House - Located near the beach and play area, the Adirondack Beach House is perfect for larger gatherings and can be turned into a six-bedroom cottage.
All accommodations are comfortably furnished:
- Fully equipped kitchens and a dining area
- One, two, or three bedrooms with at least one queen bed
- Shower, cable TV, electric heat, and AC
- Screened-in porches or a deck, a picnic table, private BBQ, and campfire area
- Bath towels, linens, blankets, pillows, but not your beach towels
Tons of Recreational Activities
Rates include the use of all of the recreational facilities at Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge, including:
- A private sandy beach and 700' of shoreline
- Row boats (try fishing!)
- Paddle boats
- Swimming raft
- Game room
- Children's outdoor play area (with basketball and lawn games)
This rural setting features:
- Lake George Village a little over 10 miles to the north
- Saratoga Springs 20 minutes to the south
- Horseback riding and the local rodeo
- Mollie's, Rocco's Pizza, Up River Cafe, and Waterhouse Restaurant all within walking distance
- Hadley Mountain and its fire tower
If you want crisp air, refreshing water sports, majestic mountain sunsets, moonlit starry nights, the vistas from mountain hikes, a relaxing campfire with s'mores, and the fun of being in your own cottage, then Elms Waterfront Cottages & Lodge is for you.