The Depe Dene Lakeside Resort in Lake George, NY, offers various lodging options, on-site activities like kayaking, a heated outdoor pool, different sports courts, and more than 350 feet of sandy shores to kick back and relax on.
A Lakeside Vacation Resort Personalized For You!
Imagine waking up, looking out on to the sparkling waters of Lake George, and spending the day relaxing at the beach or pool. You can have it all at Depe Dene! The Depe Dene Lakeside Resort offers various lodging options for our guests, so you can personalize it to your wants and needs. Choose from the following accomodations for your stay:
- Lakefront Motel Units- Maximum occupancy is 4 people. Includes two queen beds, a living area, kitchenette, and gorgeous lake views.
- One Bedroom Beach Suites- Maximum occupancy is 4 people. One bedroom with two full beds, living area, full kitchen, and deck with grill.
- Two Bedroom Villas and Cottages- Maximum occupancy ranges from 4 to 7 people. Each unit includes a full kitchen and most include a private deck.
- Three Bedroom Cottages- Maximum occupancy ranges from 6 to 10 people. Each unit has a full kitchen and deck.
- Four Bedroom Cottage- Maximum occupancy is 10 people. Includes 1.5 bath, a full kitchen, and a deck.
- Lakefront Round House Suites - Maximum occupancy ranges from 6 to 8 people. Includes a 3 bedroom suite and a 2 bedroom suite. Each includes a full kitchen, deck with a grill, and some of the best Lake George views.
- Historic Private Mansion - Maximum occupancy is 20 people. Includes 11 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, panoramic lake views, a sunroom, a billiards room, and a large enclosed veranda.
Enhance Your Stay with These On-Site Activities
The Depe Dene Lakeside Resort is the largest beachfront property located on Lake George and boasts a wide array of activities to enjoy during your stay. Here's what you'll find on-site at our friendly lakefront resort:
- Heated pool (from Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Shuffleboard court
- Game room
- Fire pits
- Private sandy beach where you can fish, swim, and lay out
- Kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals