Just 10 miles north from Lake George Village in Bolton Landing behind the TOWN HALL at 5 Cross St on Fridays, 9AM to 2PM. Our market features over 40 vendors with local items from produce to crafts, live music and much much more.
Fridays from June 23 to Sept 1, the Bolton Landing Farmers Market is a rain or shine market with over 40 vendors, featuring local farm produce, spirits, wine & beer, cheeses, meats, eggs, baked goods, cut flowers, alpaca wool, artisan breads, mushrooms, honey, maple syrup, apples, coffee, candles, pottery, lamps, jewellry, and many more crafts. Not only feed your body, but feed your soul, with chair massage available. EBT cards accepted, pets on leashes, strollers & wheelchair friendly, and picnic tables! Parking easy or take the red trolley to the market, available every 2 hours.
Weekly events through out the season include:
- June 30, flag giveaway with Ron Conover
- Remote Broadcast with Froggy 100.3 / 10-12
- Free Stewart's Ice Cream off and on through the summer
- Strawberry, Blueberry and Apple festivals
- Every Week...Fresh made crepes, sandwiches, baked goods and coffee, with picnic tables to enjoy and much, much more!
All kinds of fun informative events with a complete calendar available on the website: www.boltonlandingfarmersmarket.com!