0 reviews from our community
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 48th annual Adirondack Balloon Festival is on! The popular event with proceed with a slightly different schedule this year.
- Trekonderoga 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Trekonderoga is scheduled this year starting on Friday September 24, 2021 and going through Sunday September 26, 2021. We have some great Star Trek stars on-deck for this years post-pandemic...
- Fort Ticonderoga's Heroic Maze: A Corn Maze AdventureToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 20212021 Hours of Operation: Open August 7 - 29, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm); weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only September 4 - October 17, 10am...
- Introduction to WoodturningTodayTo every season turn, turn, turn! This course is for people who have an interest in learning how to turn. The emphasis will be on learning how to use the...
- Traditional Herbalism 101TodayThe use of plants for wellness, nutrition and balance has been practiced for thousands of years in the Adirondacks and cultures around the globe. Discover what they knew and passed...
- 34th Annual Autumn Leaves Car ShowTodayCome check out the 34th Annual Autumn Leaves Car Show presented by the Granville Area Chamber of Commerce! Happening at the Granville Little League Complex, main entrance at 22 Glen...
- Garnet Hill Grit Bike RaceTodayJoin us on Sunday, September 26 for our annual Garnet Hill Grit! Register now and enjoy discounted registration fees until Friday, Aug. 27! Online registration will end on Saturday, Sept....
- Adirondack Harvest Plein Air FestivxlTodayPlein Air painting festival
- Lake Luzerne Annual Halloween Pugs & Pumpkins PartyTodayPugs & Pumpkins returns in person in Lake Luzerne this fall! This year's contest is considered Pat 2 of The Wonder of Warlocks, Witches & Wizards, which was last year's...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Americade, Adirondack Balloon Festival & More Lake George Happenings
September 23rd, 2021
It’s going to be a busy weekend with both Americade and the Adirondack Balloon Festival happening at the same time, for the first time! See what else is coming up around the Lake George region.... Continue Reading »
Lake George Fall Restaurant Week, Apple Festival & More Happenings to Know About
September 16th, 2021
Fall food, festivals, and fun are on the way, including some smaller events you might not know about in the Lake George area. Find out what’s going on this week below! Get In On Fall... Continue Reading »
Lake George Named #35 of Top Small Lake Towns in the US
September 16th, 2021
We love our lake town, and so does the travel and news media company Far & Wide, who recently recognized Lake George as one of the top small lake towns in the country. Far &... Continue Reading »
Huge News for Boats By George! Premier Boat Dealer Buys Lake George Forum
September 10th, 2021
Boats By George continues to expand their presence around the lake! After taking on a second marina/fourth location in 2018, the notable boat dealer just recently announced their acquisition of a fifth location: the Lake... Continue Reading »
Find All the Lake George Happenings & Get Vital Car Show Info From the VillageVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
September 9th, 2021
Today is the last Food Truck Corral for the season in Glens Falls, the Lake George Fall Restaurant Week starts soon, and there’s some important info from the Village to read up on regarding the... Continue Reading »