The information you are viewing for this event is from Thursday, Jul 4, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Schroon Lake: 4th of July Festivities
About the Celebration
The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce and the town of Schroon are excited to present the 65th annual 4th of July Celebrations! Events are happening throughout the village all day long. The celebration includes a full day of family fun, food, live music, special sales on Main Street, arts and crafts vendors, and of course, our parade followed by the patriotic concert and fireworks over Schroon Lake.
Live Music at Dock Street Stage
- TnT Band: 11:00am-12:30pm
- DogTown Cadillac: 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Mark Piper: 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Gregson Brothers Band: 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Grit & Whiskey Band: 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Scotia-Glenville Pipe Band, mini concert at the fountain at the park: 5pm-5:45pm
- 8:00am - Patriotic Path 5k Run & 1 Mile Kids Fun Run. Registration at 8 a.m., 5K begins at 9 a.m., and the Kids Run begins at 9:30 a.m. Schroon Lake Central School
- 9:00am-8:00pm - Adirondack Basket Raffle. Be sure to stop by to purchase your tickets! Winners will be announced at 8 p.m., you do not need to be present to win. Chamber of Commerce, Main Street
- 9:00am-3:00pm - ADK Artists & Crafters. Check out our great merchandise from our local talent. Town Hall parking lot
- 11:00am-9:00pm - Lions Club Food Tent. Great food for a great cause - hot dogs, hamburgers, and more! Dock Street
- 11:00am-9:00pm - at the Town Park
- Art Bucket face painting and air brush tattoos
- Bounce Around activities for kids
- Obstacle course
4th of July-Themed Events
- 6:00pm - The 65th annual 4th of July parade, begins at Hoffman Road, up Main Street, down Fowler Ave to Leland and ends at the Town Park
- Dusk - Patriotic Music Concert. Word of Life Collegians and Seagle Music Colony. Town Beach
- Dark - Gala fireworks display over Schroon Lake!
Find more information: https://www.schroonlakeregion.com/events/schroon-lake-4th-of-july-festivities