177th Saratoga County Fair
About the Saratoga County Fair
Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 177th Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 24 - 29, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Saratoga County Fair expertly combines agriculture, entertainment, and education for the ultimate fair experience.
- $12 general admission
- Free gate premiums with free admission Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Free "children smaller than me" (under 52" when standing)
- Free military with active ID card
- $5 senior citizens 65 and older on Wednesday (Senior Day)
- $20 ride unlimited ride wristbands
- $30 season ticket (admits one person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A - E)
- $10 Saratoga County Agricultural Society Members
New Shows & Entertainment
New shows this year include the Great Lakes Timber Show, World of Wonders, Wild Wheels Thrill Show, and Jason Tardy with juggling and comedy.
Bands performing at the fair this year are Motion Blur, Grit & Grace, The Kyle Bourgault Band, Skeeter Creek, Floodwood (with members of moe. and the Trey Anistasio Band), Rick Bolton & Friends, and the Spurs USA.
You can expect all the agricultural demonstrations, a variety of competitions from antiques to vegetables, delicious food ranging from deep-fried Twinkies to sausage sandwiches, and much more fair fun.