The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Jul 28, 2023.
Please check back for updates.
Lake George Art & Craft Festival
When and where
Date and time
About this event
You can expect over 100 artists and artisans selling their handmade creations, live music in the dining tent all three days by popular local and regional musicians, delicious festival fare by local and regional food-maven entrepreneurs and refreshing beverages (including beer and wine), and fun activities for kids.
Friday & Saturday 10am-5pm & Sunday from 10am-4pm
- Art & Craft: Featuring over 100 Artists and Artisans selling their handmade creations in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the dining tent all three days, plus belly dance troupe on Friday at noon and 2pm!
- Joe Adee & the Lug Nuts - Friday at 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
- Donna Tritico Band - Saturday at 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
- Rich Ortiz - Sunday at 11am & 2pm
- Food & Beverage: Delicious Festival Fare by local and regional food-maven entrepreneurs, as well as refreshing beverages including beer and wine.
- Fun for Kids: Great activities for your children make this a wonderful family friendly event with something for everyone.
The Lake George Art and Craft Festival will go on rain or shine! No pets allowed, per park rules.
Find out more: https://www.lakegeorgeartcraftfestival.com/
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.