Hemmings Motor News 12th Annual Concours d'Elegance
The 2018 Concours D' Elegance returns to Lake George and will be once again celebrating cars. This is a weekend for car collectors and people who love cars.
The Concours has maintained its focus presenting a balance of historic, classic and sports cars, along with vintage trucks and presentation vehicles. Recently, the show has also honored vintage fire apparatus, police cars and military vehicles. The show is presented by Gullwing Motor Cars.
Back by popular demand, Wayne Carini, accomplished automotive restorer and host of the popular television show Chasing Classic Cars, has been named Honorary Chairman and Keynote Speaker for the 12th annual Hemmings Motor News Concours d'Elegance.
This year's featured marques will be Prewar Cadillacs (1942 and older), followed by Chrysler 300 letter cars; the division's hot luxury performance cars that began with the 1955 C-300 and culminated with the 1965 300L. Joining these two domestic legends will be a stellar display of Lotus Road Cars, complemented by a class celebrating the Cars of Pininfarina. These six classes will be accompanied by our traditional pre-1974 classes, headlined by Full Classics (as recognized by the Classic Car Club of America), along with American pre- and postwar cars, American muscle cars, European cars, Vintage Trucks and Preservation cars. For more information visit hemmings.com/concours.
- 9am - 4pm - Check-In at the Festival Commons, Lake George, New York.
- 11am - 2:30pm - Join in a rally through the beautiful Adirondack region to Prospect Mountain and enjoy a buffet luncheon, lakeside, at The Algonquin restaurant, Bolton Landing, New York (limited seating, order early!).
- 5pm - 8pm - Dinner Cruise - Cruise scenic Lake George, Queen of American Lakes, aboard the Lac du Saint Sacrement and enjoy a dinner buffet (with cash bar) along with live music with your fellow collector car enthusiasts (limited seating, order early!).
- 8am - Gates Open - An all-makes car show that's open to cars, trucks and motorcycles. Including: muscle cars, street rods, sports cars, exotics and classics. Awards at 2 pm.
- 6pm - Celebratory Cocktail Reception & Dinner with cash bar at Towers Hall on the Fort William Henry property. Keynote Speaker/Honorary Chairman: Wayne Carini (limited seating, order early!).
- 9am - 3pm - Concours d'Elegance - Open to Concours-quality, pre-1974 cars, by invitation only. TROPHIES TO BE AWARDED - Winners will appear in the pages of Hemmings Motor News and Hemmings Classic Car. Wear your period-correct vintage clothing!
For questions, email [email protected][dot]com.