The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Oct 11, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Annual Lake George Oktoberfest & Fall Festival
About Oktoberfest and Fall Festival
Come out for the Lake George Village Oktoberfest and Fall Festival on Friday, October 11th through Sunday, October 13th on Canada Street across from Shepard Park. The heart of Lake George is transformed into a Bavarian-style street fair as everyone celebrates the arrival of fall in the Adirondacks.
Dates & Times
- Friday, October 11th: 5pm to 10pm
- Saturday, October 12th: 12pm to 10pm
- Sunday, October 13th: 12pm to 5pm
You can expect: nonstop German and polka music, traditional dancers, Adirondack Brewery beer garden, local artisan vendors, carnival rides, bratwurst, crafts, dancing, knackwurst, keg tossing, weisswurst, potato pancakes, stein hoisting, pony rides, local wine, dancing chickens, fall foliage, and more.
Live Music Schedule
- Friday, 6pm to 10pm: Fritz's Polka Band
- Saturday, 12pm to 4pm: Herbs Acord A Tones
- Saturday, 6pm to 10pm: Tony's Polka Band
- Sunday, 12pm to 4pm: Inseldudler