Ticonderoga, NY: Best 4th in the North 2018 Celebration
Don't miss the Best 4th in The North - Ticonderoga's ever popular town-wide Independence Day celebration.
The celebration draws visitors from near and far and includes events all week, including a parade, live music, food, vendors, rides, games, stunning Adirondack fireworks and so much more!
The theme for the 2018 Parade and Celebration is “Superheroes & Villains.”
Although the 2018 schedule has not been released yet, you can view the schedule for 2017 below for an idea of what to expect. Stay tuned for future updates!
Friday, June 30th:
- 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM: Parking Lot Party - Music & Street Dance - STAR TREK Original Series Set Tour Parking Lot - Music by Doc Entertainment - No alcohol allowed. Sponsored by STAR TREK Original Series Set Tour
Saturday, July 1st:
- 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Food, Vendors & Rides In Bicentennial Park - Bracelets $20.00, from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Ticonderoga Area Farmers Market - Ti Area Farmers Market visits the park offering Local Products & Goods
- 6:00 - 9:00 PM: Grit n Whiskey - Live Music! - Modern Country Music
Sunday, July 2nd:
- 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Food, Vendors & Rides In Bicentennial Park - Bracelets $20.00, from at 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Patriotic Bash - Dance In The Park w/ DJ Cruz! - Music by DJ Cruz/Cruz Entertainment
Monday, July 3rd:
- 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM - Food, Vendors & Rides In Bicentennial Park - *Bracelets $20.00, from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 4:00 - 7:00 PM: Fire Fighter Competition - Area fire fighters come together to compete in the “Fire Fighter Games”
- 6:00 - 10:00 PM: Willie Playmore Band - Live Music! - Classic & Modern Rock
Tuesday, July 4th:
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM: Food, Vendors & Rides In Bicentennial Park
- 1:30 PM: Montcalm Mile/Parade Route To Close - Light at Walmart Entrance along Wicker Street and Montcalm Street to Tower Avenue.
- 1:45 PM: Annual Montcalm Mile - Montcalm Street, Downtown - Brought to you by the LaChute Road Runners. Cash Prizes.
- 2:00 PM: Fourth of July Parade - Montcalm Street, Downtown - 2017 Theme “Set Sail - A Nautical Theme” Grand Marshals: Steve & Sylvia Boyce - Announcers: Angela Brown & Jessica Stoddard. Caron Disbrow & Tara Orr will perform the National Anthem & other patriotic music. Sound System & additional patriotic music by DJ Cruz. Bandstand (donated by Dave Woods) will be located in front of STAR TREK Original Series Set Tour.
- 7:30 PM - 11:30 PM: Joe McGinness - Live Music - Country, Rock, and Original Music.
- 9:45 PM/Dusk - Grand Fireworks Display by Santore World Famous Fireworks - Approximate time. The actual time is bases on weather and safety conditions.
All events are open to the public and donations are appreciated to benefit the Fireworks. All events are in Bicentennial Park in Downtown Ticonderoga unless otherwise stated. All times & information are subject to change.