- Sasaphras Yoga at Bolton Landing Conservation ClubTodayJoin us every Monday for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Open Forge NightWednesday, May 18, 2022Interested in blacksmithing but unsure how to start? Open Forge Night is the place for you! Every third Wednesday of the month during our blacksmithing season, come see demonstrations by...
- AFS Sewing CircleThursday, May 19, 2022Calling all fiber artists! Do you have a project you're in the middle of? Want some company while you work? Sounds like AFS Sewing Circle is the place for you!...
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralThursday, May 19, 2022The Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- Lake George Community Garden Club 2022 Perennial Plant SaleFriday, May 20, 2022 until Saturday, May 21, 2022Select from a wide variety of high-quality perennial plants carefully dug, potted, and ready to plant from Garden Club members' zone 4 and 5 gardens. Garden club members are always...
- Smooth & Curvy BasketFriday, May 20, 2022This is a large round basket done in a plain weave. Dyed reed accents and various sized weavers make this curvy basket a little challenging to keep sized correctly. "Dona's...
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaSaturday, May 21, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Randy's Run and Murphy's Mile at Lake George Elementary SchoolSaturday, May 21, 2022Registration is open for Randy's Run and Murphy's Mile, which is scheduled for Saturday, May 21, 2022 at Lake George Elementary School. In addition to honoring the memory of two...
- Lidded Birch PouchSaturday, May 21, 2022This is a fun project to learn about weaving with birch bark. This version of Dona's "Lidded Pouch" is delicate and light weight and has leather hinges on the back...
- Relief Carved Door ToppersSaturday, May 21, 2022 until Sunday, May 22, 2022Carve a decorative door topper for your interior or exterior door. Learn to design, lay out, and carve, a scenic design or welcome sign for the top of your door.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Fort William Henry Museum Season Opens With New Offerings
May 13th, 2022
The Fort William Henry Museum, a major cultural destination and landmark located on the southern shore of Lake George, nestled amid New York’s Adirondack Mountains, opened May 1 for its 2022 season and introduced a... Continue Reading »
Million Dollar Beach Named One of the 15 Best Lakefront Beaches in America
May 12th, 2022
Local residents and tourists alike have long been aware of the beauty of Million Dollar Beach on Lake George. Nicknamed for its pricey 1951 opening costs—the equivalent of eleven million dollars today—views from Lake George... Continue Reading »
A Food Truck Fundraiser & More Fun Happenings in the Lake George Area
May 12th, 2022
The Shirt Factory in nearby Glens Falls is hosting a special fundraising food truck event this weekend for the South High Marathon Dance. Get the details on that and other events happening around Lake George,... Continue Reading »
Mother’s Day Events, A Lake George Business Rebranding & More to Know This Week
May 5th, 2022
Make last-minute Mother’s Day weekend plans with a special meal at Fort William Henry or another reputable establishment, and check out the latest news around Lake George, including yet another major commercial property purchase. Plan... Continue Reading »
The Lake George Steamboat Company Opens This Weekend & There’s More Fun to Be Had!Visit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
April 28th, 2022
Weekend events include a maple festival in Hadley, a chicken wing festival in Glens Falls, plus the Lake George Steamboat Company will depart from the dock for the first time this season. Check out what... Continue Reading »