The magnificent Sagamore Resort on Lake George has been extending hospitality to Bolton Landing visitors for over 100 years, with luxury accommodations, modern amenities, and more. Check out their pet-friendly lodging areas and plan your next stay!
Enjoy a Pet-Friendly Getaway at The Sagamore
Poised on the southern end of Green Island, The Sagamore commands a stunning view of Lake George and the islands that grace its waters. The resort offers luxury accommodations, sports and fitness facilities, and a host of opportunities to enjoy the incredible beauty of the Adirondacks:
- Experience Lake George with Sailing, Parasailing, Fishing, Swimming, Kayak Lessons, and Cruises
- Golfing on the famed Donald Ross hillside course with an amazing view overlooking Lake George
- State-of-the-art fitness center with extensive equipment, indoor pool, jacuzzi, and lounge
- Spa with eclectic array of services: massage therapy, body treatments, wellness for the skin, full salon services
- Brand new 10,000 square foot outdoor pool area overlooking Lake George, complete with warming pool and chaise lounge chairs
The Sagamore is a pet-friendly resort that welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests who bring their canine companions will be charged a non-refundable fee of $100 per night, per dog; maximum two dogs per room. Their pet-friendly rooms are restricted to Lodge rooms and suites, condominiums, and the First House. Note that the main hotel rooms and Hermitage suites do not allow dogs. Room type and location restrictions may apply, including at the pools and restaurants. All accommodations include high-speed wireless internet, dataports, and HD flat screen televisions, and they are smoke-free too.
When you arrive, the resort will give your furry friend a gift bag outfitted with waste bags and dental stick treats at no additional charge. A plush Opal Paws dog mat and food and water bowls will also be provided; an additional $30 fee will be added to your bill upon departure if you wish to keep them. The Sagamore's team members will also be happy to review the dog-friendly areas of the resort with you.