- Lake George WinterfestToday until Sunday, Mar 5, 2023The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience that includes horse-drawn carriage rides, hot cocoa, and an activity...
- Polar Pub Ice Bar & Mystic Light TrailToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023Although Ice Castles won't have its official opening until February 3, this weekend they will be opening the Polar Pub Ice Bar and Mystic Light Trail to give the public...
- Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge at The SagamoreToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023For 2023 the Sagamore Ice Bar experience will be available to the public as well as overnight hotel guests! You can look forward to over 18,000 pounds of ice transformed...
- The Lagoon Ice BarToday until Sunday, Jan 29, 2023Enjoy a brand-new ice bar experience at The Lagoon in Lake George! Open every weekend from January 27-February 26th.
- The Gem Ice BarToday until Sunday, Jan 29, 2023The Gem in Bolton Landing will be hosting their first ice bar January 20-22 and January 27-29! Hot drink specials and champagne cocktail specials will be on the menu. Cut...
- Funky Ice FestToday until Saturday, Jan 28, 2023It's time once again to bring the FUNK. Visit the Grooviest Ice Bar in the Adirondacks and enjoy plenty of Handcrafted Cocktails made from Local Spirits, ADK Brewery Beer, Ice...
- Winter Luau at Northway BrewingTodayNorthway Brewing Co. is hosting a Winter Luau with a special beer release, specialty cocktails from Cooperstown Distilling, a limited edition glass, Streaking Moose pig roast, live music from Sam...
- Saturday Night Fireworks in Lake George VillageTodayCelebrate winter with a spectacular fireworks display in Lake George Village!
- Stews & BrewsTodayStews & Brews is coming back to Lake George, striving to bring locally sourced food and beverages to the Adirondacks! Starting on January 28th, stop by participating restaurants to try...
- Live Music w/ Matthias DonnellyTodayLive Music at Adirondack Winery w/ Matt Donnelly 1/28 @ 2pm
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Changes Coming to the Lake George Islands Day-Use Permit Process: DEC Announces New Automated System
January 27th, 2023
Are you ready to have fun outdoors this summer? It’s about to get a whole lot easier at the Lake George Islands! The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) recently announced that they... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars! Stews & Brews! And More Lake George Weekend Fun to Get Excited About
January 26th, 2023
Yes, the ice bars will be out in Lake George this weekend, and we have all the details below (including an ice bar at what will be Ice Castles in Charles R. Wood Park!). But... Continue Reading »
Ice Bars, Fireworks & Winterfest: Have a Frostily Good Weekend in Lake George
January 19th, 2023
Four ice bars open this weekend in the Lake George region! See where and when below, plus get details on fireworks and Winterfest. The Polar Ice Bar January 20 – 22 The Polar Ice Bar... Continue Reading »
Discover Your Wintery Weekend Fun in Lake George With These 6 Events
January 13th, 2023
Happy Friday the 13th! Stay lucky this weekend by finding fun events happening all around the Lake George region, including Saturday night fireworks in the Village, a winter hike in Bolton Landing, brunch and board... Continue Reading »
Find Events Happening in Lake George This Weekend & Look Ahead to Ice BarsVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
January 6th, 2023
January plunges on in Lake George – see what’s going on around the area this weekend, and plan ahead for ice bars coming in a couple of weeks. Register for a Hike or Get In... Continue Reading »