- Principles of Herbal MedicineToday until Saturday, Jun 4, 2022The use of plants for wellness, nutrition and balance has been practiced for thousands of years in the Adirondacks and cultures around the globe. Join Margo for an exploration of...
- Wine Nation WeekendToday until Monday, May 30, 2022Wednesday, May 25 is National Wine Day, and the Adirondack Winery is celebrating right through the end of Memorial Day Weekend!
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralTodayThe Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- Live at the Lake George Beach Club: Mike Thomas & The SchmoozeTodayMike Thomas goes on at 6pm, The Schmooze at 9pm.
- Live at The Lake George Beach Club: Chuck Kelsey & Blue Moon BandFriday, May 27, 2022Chuck Kelsey goes on at 2pm, The Blue Moon Band at 9pm.
- Tim Ortiz LiveFriday, May 27, 2022Tim Ortiz 6-9
- Memorial Meltdown: 2 Nights of Twiddle & FriendsSaturday, May 28, 2022 until Sunday, May 29, 2022Kick off summer with 2 nights of Twiddle & Frends this Memorial Day weekend in beautiful Lake George, NY.
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaSaturday, May 28, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Discovery Series: BeaversSaturday, May 28, 2022Beavers are called ecosystem engineers for a reason! Check out a real beaver pond and lodge, and try your hand at making your own miniature version during a hands-on activity.
- 24th Annual Green Thumb Perennial SwapSaturday, May 28, 2022The twenty-fourth annual Green Thumb Perennial Swap sponsored by Warrensburgh Beautification Inc. will take place on Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, May 28, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon on...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Browse a Wide Variety of Upcoming Events & Read About 2 Lake George Restaurant Ownership Changes
May 19th, 2022
Tails & Ales, the first Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral of the season, and a special Leaf Air event aren’t the only awesome events on the docket. Check out what else is going on... Continue Reading »
Fort William Henry Museum Season Opens With New Offerings
May 13th, 2022
The Fort William Henry Museum, a major cultural destination and landmark located on the southern shore of Lake George, nestled amid New York’s Adirondack Mountains, opened May 1 for its 2022 season and introduced a... Continue Reading »
Million Dollar Beach Named One of the 15 Best Lakefront Beaches in America
May 12th, 2022
Local residents and tourists alike have long been aware of the beauty of Million Dollar Beach on Lake George. Nicknamed for its pricey 1951 opening costs—the equivalent of eleven million dollars today—views from Lake George... Continue Reading »
A Food Truck Fundraiser & More Fun Happenings in the Lake George Area
May 12th, 2022
The Shirt Factory in nearby Glens Falls is hosting a special fundraising food truck event this weekend for the South High Marathon Dance. Get the details on that and other events happening around Lake George,... Continue Reading »
Mother’s Day Events, A Lake George Business Rebranding & More to Know This WeekVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
May 5th, 2022
Make last-minute Mother’s Day weekend plans with a special meal at Fort William Henry or another reputable establishment, and check out the latest news around Lake George, including yet another major commercial property purchase. Plan... Continue Reading »