Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 3
Winter Carnival Weekend 3: Feburary 17 and 18, 2018
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: President's Weekend!
- Sat 9:00AM - ATV Scavenger Hunt - Registration from 9:00AM-11:00AM at Duffy's Tavern
- Sat 12:30PM till gone - Chowder Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 1:30PM-3:00PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed T-Shirts - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat - NYS AMA Sanctioned Motorcycles & ATV Ice Races
- Sat 4:00PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun - NYS AMA Sanctioned Motorcycles & ATV Ice Races
- Sun 11:00AM-12:00PM - ADK Youth Hockey Scrimmages
- Sun 11:30AM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 1:00PM - AFLAC Duck Race - Shepard Park Beach
- Sun 3:00PM - Cooking Demo w/Chef Mike Burdick
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.
The Lake George Winter Carnival will be held throughout February (Saturdays and Sundays from 2/3/2018-2/25/2018), so mark your calendar now and get ready to take part in the fun!