Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 1
Winter Carnival Weekend 1: Feburary 3 and 4, 2018
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: Opening Weekend!
- Sat 12:00PM - Opening Ceremonies - Macdonald Pier in Shepard Park
- Sat 12:30PM - LGWC Outhouse Races - Registration at Duffy's Tavern at 10:00AM
- Sat 12:30PM till gone - Chili Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 3:00PM - Cooking Demo w/Chef Mike Burdick - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 4:00PM - LGWC Parade - Beginning at Fort William Henry
- Sat 4:45PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park
- Sat 4:45PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-12:00PM - ADK Youth Hockey Scrimmages
- Sun 11:30AM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day
- Sun 2:00PM - Super Bowl Sunday Warm Up Keg Toss - Shepard Park Beach
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.
The Lake George Winter Carnival will be held throughout February (Saturdays and Sundays from 2/3/2018-2/25/2018), so mark your calendar now and get ready to take part in the fun!