Located midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing, this Six Bedroom House on Lake George is the perfect waterfront vacation rental for families and large groups. The beautiful property features a sandy beach, dock space, and more.
Stay at This Family-Oriented Destination
If you'd love to stay directly on Lake George where you can enjoy the cool breeze and breathtaking views, then rent this Six Bedroom House.
The 3,500 sq. foot lakefront home includes six bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. The accommodations include:
- Master Suite - One queen-sized bed, one pull-out sofa bed, balcony overlooking the lake, jacuzzi tub, walk-in cedar closet, steam shower
- Second Bedroom - One queen-sized bed, private three-quarter bathroom with double sink vanity
- Third Bedroom - Two twin beds
- Fourth Bedroom - Two twin beds
- Fifth Bedroom - One queen-sized bed, large side by side closet, balcony overlooking the lake
- Sixth Bedroom - One queen-sized bed
In addition, the vacation rental features a fully equipped kitchen, two living rooms, a dining room with seating for eight, a two-tiered private deck facing Lake George, free wi-fi, and more.
Enjoy a Wide Range of Amenities
Guests at this Six Bedroom House will also have full use of the property's premier amenities:
- Sandy Beach
- Heated Swimming Pool
- BBQ Grills
- Picnic Tables
- Swing Set
- Fire Pit on Beach
- Dock Space (for boats and personal watercrafts ranging in size from 5' to 30'; there are daily, weekly, and seasonal dock rental rates)
Best of all, Lake George Village is roughly four miles south of this home, and Bolton Landing is six miles north. Both hotspots are home to tons of shops, restaurants, and attractions to explore!