- Yoga at Bolton Landing Conservation ClubToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022Join us every Monday evening for an hour of yoga with gorgeous views! All levels of yogis are welcome!
- The Lake George Dinner Theatre Presents: First NightToday until Saturday, Aug 13, 2022Lake George Dinner Theatre is returning to the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George this summer with the charming and hilarious romantic comedy First Night by Jack Neary, continuing its 55...
- 2022 Schoharie County Sunshine FairToday until Sunday, Aug 14, 2022The 2022 Schoharie County Sunshine Fair is scheduled for August 9 - 14, 2022!
- Adirondack Dulcimer MakingToday until Saturday, Aug 13, 2022Drawing from over 30 years of fine instrument making, Martin Macica will share his knowledge of the principles and practice of dulcimer making, leading participants through the process of making...
- Yoga in The Barn: Main Street Ice Cream ParlorToday until Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022Yoga in The Barn every Wednesday! Located behind the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. Parking located behind the restaurant. This is a beautiful, rustic space not to be missed!
- Lake George Music FestivalToday until Thursday, Aug 18, 2022Discover new works. Cherish legendary masterworks. Again for 2022 the LGMF will present their concerts at the Carriage House at Fort William Henry. The 2022 season will feature six chamber...
- Lake George Music FestivalToday until Thursday, Aug 18, 2022In its 11th season, the Lake George Music Festival will return to the historic Fort William Henry Carriage House with opening night as a lakeside performance in Shepard Park.
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Haunted History Tours at Fort William HenryToday until Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022The area surrounding Fort William Henry has been the scene for countless battles, terrible disease and harsh climate. With hundreds of years of history, there are bound to be some...
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
The Lake George Music Festival Returns & There Are More Rockin’ Tunes to Check Out This Weekend
August 11th, 2022
Not only is the Lake George Music Festival back in action, but Rock the Lake Tribute Fest is the weekend, and there’s more music, theater, and fun to be had around Lake George. Marvelous Music... Continue Reading »
Check Out This Weekend’s Fun Events in the Lake George Region
August 4th, 2022
There are tons of fun activities happening this weekend in the Lake George region. Check it out! Festivals & Classic Summer Fun Stony Creek Mountain Days Festival August 7 Stony Creek is hosting their annual... Continue Reading »
Enjoy the Weekend in the Lake George Region at Festivals & Fun Events
July 28th, 2022
Wrap up July at a festival or live performance this weekend in Lake George! See what’s going on below, and get caught up on a brand new event just announced that will take place this... Continue Reading »
Rock Out & Celebrate Summer at These Weekend Events in Lake George
July 21st, 2022
Editor’s Note 07/22/22 9:25am: Please note, the headliner for Rock the Dock, Galactic, has unfortunately had to cancel due to a medical emergency. Twiddle is stepping in as headliner. One of the most popular, rockin’... Continue Reading »
Family-Friendly Fun, Movie News & More to Know About in Lake GeorgeVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
July 14th, 2022
Head to Shepard Park tonight for the weekly Lake George Community Band Concert and fireworks, but then make sure to return on Saturday for the full Lake George Community Band Festival! See below for other... Continue Reading »