Splash in our lake front heated pool, relax on any of our decks with spectacular views of the lake, or enjoy a truly unforgettable experience swimming in the lake or relaxing at your own picnic site on one of the beautiful islands. In the village.
The Lake Motel is located directly on the shores of Lake George in the village with incredible lake and mountain views. We are walking distance from dozens of restaurants, shops, beaches and other attractions. The Lake Motel is the perfect getaway for you and your family. Let the Lake Motel be your home away from home!
Lake Motel resort offers:
- Lakefront heated swimming pool
- Two gas fire pits with Adirondack chairs for those cool evening nights overlooking the lake
- Private boat tours of the lake*, waterskiing, tubing or private excursions to a beautiful island on the lake*
- Wine tasting and beer tasting events on selected evenings with refreshments free for all guests
- Two wood burning fire pits overlooking the lake for relaxing, roasting marshmallows or creating your own s’mores, all supplies free for all guests
- Single and double person kayaks free for all guests
- 6 person heavy duty inflatable raft free for all guests
- BBQ grills and picnic tables on our dock on the lake
- Refrigerators, microwaves, free Wi-Fi wireless internet access, flat screen TVs with over 60 HD channels with free HBO and free video on demand in every room
- Spectacular views of the Thursday night fireworks in July and August from our pool deck and balconies overlooking the lake with free ice cream for all guests
* Boat tours owned and operated independently by Ski Air Watersports.
Please ask us about our discounts and coupons to the following places:
- Great Escape
- Barnsider Restaurant
- Mario's Restaurant
- Lake George Steam Boats
- East Cove Restaurant
- Lobster Pot Restaurant
- Tubby Tubes
- And more!
Click here to view our VIDEO and get a glimpse as to what the Lake Motel is all about!
For reservations and availability, please call us at (518) 668-2810
Always get confirmation of the business location.
from N. Billerica, MA
Tuesday, September 03, 2013 at 2:51 PM
If you are not a smoker, it would be best to stay away from this motel.
Report This Review
from l'Orignal, on
Sunday, August 05, 2012 at 8:59 AM
I have stayed at the lake motel two years ago and going again this august 2012 and can tell you that the place is very very clean, people are very kind, and this place is so well situated , can just cross the road for a good diner. Would recommend this place for sure. This year i will bring a other couple with me and i'm sure they will say the same as me.
Charles and Denise Parent
Report This Review
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!