The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Dec 28, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Christmas Holiday Camps for Kids
Kids have fun skiing and riding with the same coaches for two consecutive days. Camps meet on the snow for five hours each day. With their coaches, children ski/ride the mountain and develop skills and tactics while exploring Gore's amazing variety of terrain.
Camps are open to skiers and snowboarders ages 4 to 12 (ask for three-year-olds if you think they're ready), and offer instruction for any level, beginner to advanced. Kids are on the snow form 9:30am to 3:30pm with a one-hour lunch break and camps include lift ticket, lunch, and supervision each day.
- 8:30 - 9am - Registration / Drop Off - Mountain Adventure Center, Northwoods Lodge Upper Level
- 9:30 - 11:30am - Fun on the snow
- 11:30am - 12:30pm - Lunch break
- 12:30 - 3:30pm - Fun on the snow
- 3:30pm - Pick Up - Mountain Adventure Center, Northwoods Lodge Upper Level