2022 Adirondack Balloon Festival
September 22 - 25, 2022
The Adirondack Balloon Festival is one of the highlights of fall in the Lake George area! Scheduled for September 22 - 25 for 2022.
2022 Adirondack Balloon Festival Schedule
Thursday, September 22: Crandall Park & Downtown Glens Falls
- 4pm: Food Vendors
- 4:30pm: Beatin the Odds
- 5pm: Opening Ceremonies
- 5:30pm: Flight of 10+ Balloons
- 6pm to 9:30pm: Downtown Glens Falls Block Party (balloon baskets on display, car show, kids activities)
Friday, September 23: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport
- 3pm: Gates Open
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm: The K&O Show
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Flight of Up to 50 Balloons
Saturday, September 24: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport
- 4:30am: Gates Open
- 6am to 8pm: Food Vendors, Exhibitors, Craft Fair & Kids Activities
- 6:30am to 7:30am: Celebrating Joan - Flight Of Up to 75 Balloons
- 2:30pm to 6:30pm: Carolyn Shapiro and Jim Gaudet & the Railroad Boys
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Flight of 50+ Ballooons
- 8pm: Lighting Up the Night Moonglow (up to 50 balloons - bring flashlights!)
Sunday, September 25: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport & Crandall Park
- 4:30am: Gates Open at Airport
- 6am to 10am: Food Vendors, Exhibitors, Craft Fair & Kids Activities
- 6:30am to 7:30am: Walter & Joan's Mass Ascension - Flight of Up to 75 Balloons
- 10am: Airport Closes
- 3pm: Food Vendors Open at Crandall Park
- 4pm: Across the Pond
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Closing Flight of 10+ Balloons
The annual Hanger Breakfast supports the Open Door Mission and is $10 for adults and $6 for kids 12 and under.
Please note, dogs, drones, other remote control aircraft, and smoking are all not allowed at the Balloon Festival. The Festival is subject to weather conditions and flight times are approximate.
Visit AdirondackBalloonFest.org for more information.