LGA Floating Classroom
From earthquakes to glaciers, to stormwater and invasive species, learn all about Lake George and the science behind keeping its water clean and clear.
- Catch and identify tiny animals that live in the Lake.
- Help us measure the water's quality, clarity and temperature.
- Find out if Lake George is healthy, and what people can do to help.
Leaving from Shepard Park in Lake George Village Wednesdays in July & August, 10:00am & 1:00pm
Other 2019 Sailings:
- Bolton: Monday, July 29, 2019 leaving from Rogers Memorial Park at 10:00 a.m.
- Hague: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 leaving from Hague Town Beach at 11:00 a.m.
Prices: $18 adults, $17 seniors and $12 children under 18.
Reservations are required!
Additional information available at lgafloatingclassroom.org