The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Apr 13, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Adirondack Winery's 11th Anniversary Wine Dinner
It's been more than a decade since Mike and Sasha Pardy celebrated their grand opening of Adirondack Winery in Lake George. Eleven years later, the winery is bigger and better than ever, and we'd like to invite you to come help us celebrate another successful year in the books!
Join us for our centerpiece of the weekend's festivities - an amazing five-course wine dinner that is both infused with and paired with your favorite Adirondack Winery wines! The "Cheers to the Years" anniversary dinner takes place Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Fort William Henry in Lake George.
Each ticket includes:
- 6:00-6:30PM: Welcome Reception - at the Fort William Henry Tankard Tavern, featuring exclusive tastings of our newest wine, fun games, wine, cheese, featured wine cocktails at the cash bar, food samples from a guest vendor & more!
- 6:30-9PM: Five-Course Seated Dinner prepared by the talented Chef Dan Palmer of the Fort William Henry Hotel. Each course is both prepared with and paired with the perfect Adirondack Winery Wine (approx 3 oz per course) to sip and savor while you indulge in each course!
- Souvenir Wine Glass to take home with you
- Fun games and prizes throughout the night
- An exclusive sampling of our newest wine release
- Automatic entry into the night's raffles (you could win a case of wine, a wine club membership, Adk Wine & Food Fest Tickets & more!)
- 9:00PM+: After Party - Hang around at the Tankard Tavern and visit with old and new friends, dance the night away to music by DJ Duane Bullard of Mobile Sound Unlimited, and enjoy a few more of our specialty wine cocktails at the bar!